Fleece For Sale

marshall

Anybody want to but 2 Rolls of Fleece, one blue and one black, payed 7000 baht for it in BKK will sell for 4000. give me a PM if your interested cheers:

As I haven't heard of Fleece before, I looked it up in my Oxford dictionary:

1. woolly coat of a sheep, etc.

2. wool sheared of a sheep at one time

3. thing resembling a fleece ...

Wool here in Chiang Mai ... now? In this heat??? Bet it means something else as well .....

Anybody want to but 2 Rolls of Fleece, one blue and one black, payed 7000 baht for it in BKK will sell for 4000. give me a PM if your interested cheers:

Wool here in Chiang Mai ... now? In this heat??? Bet it means something else as well .....

You did not read far enough into your Oxford dictionary, which also contains this entry for fleece: "a textile fabric with a soft silky pile used for lining, etc."

You did not read far enough into your Oxford dictionary, which also contains this entry for fleece: "a textile fabric with a soft silky pile used for lining, etc."

Got me there. :D That's what happen when you run 16 to 17 hours a day. Yoohee, when the songkran is over.

Sounds good though, the soft silky part. Unfortunately, my little Huey who's still with me and runs around in and out my house may find it highly interesting as well. :o:D

Nienke