Passport Full

I have the Non Im"o" marriage visa.I have this not because I live in Thailand but I travel back every weekend to see the family and after the day count debacle of last year it was easier getting the visa to go in and out.My current passport has one page left and I need a new one.So will my current Thai visa still be valid even tho I will be using a new passport.The embassy will cut the corners of each page except pages that hold visas.I will be renewing the visa in about 2 months time,but in the mean time will I have any problems on arrival in Bkk every weekend?Any advice on this gratefully appreicated

I think you need to go on the website to double check.My understanding is the passport needs to have a minimum of 1.5 pages,excluding the back page to do a visa run.I have sent my passport to bk due to no pages left and i assume that the embassy will add another exact multi o in my new passport or i will have to use the old passport and new for my next visa run,which will be 28th april(90 days).

good luck

I have the Non Im"o" marriage visa.I have this not because I live in Thailand but I travel back every weekend to see the family and after the day count debacle of last year it was easier getting the visa to go in and out.My current passport has one page left and I need a new one.So will my current Thai visa still be valid even tho I will be using a new passport.The embassy will cut the corners of each page except pages that hold visas.I will be renewing the visa in about 2 months time,but in the mean time will I have any problems on arrival in Bkk every weekend?Any advice on this gratefully appreicated

when i got a new Passport from british embassy in bangkok they did as mentioned cut off corners and gave it back, i then went to laos for a visa and it did cause problems in as mutch the visa details had to be verifeid into the new passport at imigration exit on border, well it actully only takes 10/15 mins to do but he didnt want to do it so i was there quite a while, while he served everyone else and chatted to his fiends and cleaned his car out, mowed the lawn!!!! :o

chris

You need to carry both passports or better still have the friendly folks at Immigration transfer the visa to your new passport. Did it for me didn't cost anything. :o:D

They do not transfer the Visa but the Permission To Stay stamp. I've done it three times since living here (new passports). Still need to show both passports on exit.

May I suggest to ask the Embassy to supply you with a "business passport".

I am fairly certain the UK, like the rest of the common market, can help you.

A business passport is a normal passport with a lot more pages in it, so more space for stamps.

I have a Dutch business passport now, and has double the amount of usable pages.