Buy Land Nong Bua Lamphu Province?

Goopen

Somebody now the prices of a land in NONG BUA LAMPHU PROVINCE

Or land and House together.

Sombody know the place or?

we just whant a smal picea of land and a small house whit 2 bedrooms,like bungalow style.

How much for build a new house thai style,50sq meter around that.?

Tong daeng

We just built a house some 38 kilos from Nong Bua Lamphu. I bought one piece of land with paved road frontage and city utilities. It is one kilo off the Udorn/Loei highway.

The first piece on the road cost 160,000 baht for 1400 square meters. I then bought the one rai immediately behind the front piece for 105,000 baht. Total was 265K for 1.875 rai.

My house is farang style so I can't help you on the Thai house cost issue.

Somebody now the prices of a land in NONG BUA LAMPHU PROVINCE

Or land and House together.

Sombody know the place or?

we just whant a smal picea of land and a small house whit 2 bedrooms,like bungalow style.

How much for build a new house thai style,50sq meter around that.?

Tong daeng

The land prices as indicated by chuk are about right,but look out for hidden reasons and for electricity,water supply,phone connections if necessary,planned new developments in the area.

If you want to build a Thaistyle home(not a bungalow,nothing Thai there)the price of wood is very high and the workmanship very poor,as i just discovered building a small house,outside Udon.IMHO a good built western style bungalow,with functional kitchen,bathrooms,and insulation is not more expensive as a similar Thai style home,probably cheaper.Not so good looking though,but beauty................... :o

Good luck,anyway.

I agree with abdulrahman, however I would add that you have to be careful which builder you select. Do not go with the cheapest as the quality, most likely, will be poor. Accept that you may pay a little more and ask to see other houses the builder has built (check that they really did build them!). As stated, wood is very expensive so a farang style house will probably be cheaper, more comfortable, easier to keep mossies out and cheaper to keep cool. We have had teak trees growing on the farm for a number of years so we can build our "retirement" home in the not to distant future (a combination of brick and teak), until then we have a Thai style house with a few Farang extras, currently we work in Bangkok much of the time. I have found it a little difficult to live full time in our Nong Bua house in the past, and we do not want to spend much renovating the current house as we will be pulling it down in the future anyway.

Where in Nong Bua are you thinking of building? Our house and farm are about 25 kms from Nong Bua on the Udon - Loei road.

Good luck

in January i came across a house from nong bua to non sang for a million baht, it was nicely built and a fenced land around it.

the mother-in-law said there is also some kind of development going on.

I agree with abdulrahman, however I would add that you have to be careful which builder you select. Do not go with the cheapest as the quality, most likely, will be poor. Accept that you may pay a little more and ask to see other houses the builder has built (check that they really did build them!). As stated, wood is very expensive so a farang style house will probably be cheaper, more comfortable, easier to keep mossies out and cheaper to keep cool. We have had teak trees growing on the farm for a number of years so we can build our "retirement" home in the not to distant future (a combination of brick and teak), until then we have a Thai style house with a few Farang extras, currently we work in Bangkok much of the time. I have found it a little difficult to live full time in our Nong Bua house in the past, and we do not want to spend much renovating the current house as we will be pulling it down in the future anyway.

Where in Nong Bua are you thinking of building? Our house and farm are about 25 kms from Nong Bua on the Udon - Loei road.

Good luck

i have no ide still were to build the,but somwere near the central maby,and i dont going to do it from wood:) i hope i can get a land around 150 000 to 200 000 bath somewere ther,and after build some house later,what u think about a house price,some smal one, not from wood,like bungalow style?

or if i can buy a house and land secund hand around there.

But Thanks all of u anyway

Edited by Goopen

The land prices as indicated by chuk are about right,but look out for hidden reasons and for electricity,water supply,phone connections if necessary,planned new developments in the area.

My bold. There seems to be an awful lot of that going on in the area. Has the new bypass opened yet?

Thanks

We just built a house some 38 kilos from Nong Bua Lamphu. I bought one piece of land with paved road frontage and city utilities. It is one kilo off the Udorn/Loei highway.

The first piece on the road cost 160,000 baht for 1400 square meters. I then bought the one rai immediately behind the front piece for 105,000 baht. Total was 265K for 1.875 rai.

how many years ago you bught that land?

and i going to have western style bungalow,u know price?

just a smal bungalow,and a smal pice pf land so i can put the house there.

u know if they have a land for sale in that area?

Thanks

Thanks

how many years ago you bught that land?

and i going to have western style bungalow,u know price?

just a smal bungalow,and a smal pice pf land so i can put the house there.

u know if they have a land for sale in that area?

Thanks

For my 500th post, I will respond.

I bought the land in August 2007. We started our house construction in November and built it over the next few months. The total cost was 2.2 million, which included land, land preparation, outer wall around the 1400 meter front land, 160 M2 house with 3 b/r, 2 Western baths, one indoor Western kitchen, one outdoor Thai kitchen, one 80 square meter patio with roof, garden including 630 Sq Meters of grass, extra water tower, all furnishings, gravel driveway and a 130 sq. meter car port that is awaiting a roof.

Too many items to list separately but if we can get it all together in the next few days, perhaps I will post more. It depends on how many people tell me I paid too much.

I am not there so I cannot tell you if any land is available in the village. I won't be there until the end of the year.

Fifty square meters is a LONG ways from your one hundred sixty square meters. A Thai friend of mine just recently built a one hundred twenty square meter house. He already had the land and the house cost him about 600,000 baht. Another farang friend had replaced his wooden windows with aluminum windows because of termite damage to some of the wooden windows. The ones my Thai friend used had no damage. That saved him some money. It is a nice house and pretty much done to farang standards, certainly designed to western standards.

Even in small villages, I'd be surprised if you could buy a half rai building lot for less than 100,000 baht.

60km north of Korat and 5km off of highway 1 on a paved road across form the government buildig for the local villages.Water electric avalibale there because of the gov build.Just bought 100k Thb it is 2 rai.Already owsed 1.5 rai next to it.

Edited by blue eyes