Finnish Man Accused Of Assaulting 14 Year Old Boy In Road Rage Incident.

Pattaya_Fox

Finnish man accused of assaulting 14 year old boy in road rage incident.

We were on the scene of an incident which occurred in front of Soi Vira in South Pattaya in the early hours of Tuesday Morning involving a Finnish resident of Pattaya. The man, known only as Tommy aged 56 was involved in an altercation with a 14 year old boy who was walking with his mother on the road. The story we have received from Police states that Tommy was driving his White Toyota Vigo when the boy somehow came into contact with Tommy’s truck. This angered Tommy who proceeded to stop his truck and he then allegedly approached the boy and kicked him. He then attempted to drive away from the scene but hit a Silver Toyota Vios. Police and volunteers soon arrived and Tommy was ordered out of his vehicle but was clearly in an agitated state and would not fully comply with the Police. Eventually Tommy was taken to Pattaya Police Station for further questioning and it is likely he will have to pay for the damaged car and compensation to the boy relating to the alleged assault.

Pattaya City News

Tuesday 8th April 2008

post-15964-1207653444_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1207653454_thumb.jpg

post-15964-1207653464_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1207653475_thumb.jpg

hmm big man beating up on a 14 year old kid!!! The mind boggles! :o

We dont know the story, maybe the kid thumped the hood on Tommy's car or whatever, but I think Tommy should count himself lucky he didnt end up with a bag of rocks for a hat.

True but I can't see any situation where a grown man would need to kick a boy based on info provided so far,

the boy somehow came into contact with Tommy’s truck
Whatever the kid did or didn't do, it is after all only a car & not worth beating on a kid for imo.

True but I can't see any situation where a grown man would need to kick a boy based on info provided so far,
Whatever the kid did or didn't do, it is after all only a car & not worth beating on a kid for imo.

Totally agree Boo

He then attempted to drive away from the scene but hit a Silver Toyota Vios. Police and volunteers soon arrived and Tommy was ordered out of his vehicle but was clearly in an agitated state and would not fully comply with the Police. Eventually Tommy was taken to Pattaya Police Station for further questioning and it is likely he will have to pay for the damaged car and compensation to the boy relating to the alleged assault.

I think HB is quite likely correct and in addition to paying for the damage plus compensation he may well find himself as another generous sponsor for the next policemen's secret ball. :o

This angered Tommy who proceeded to stop his truck and he then allegedly approached the boy and kicked him. He then attempted to drive away from the scene but hit a Silver Toyota Vios.

The Fin's bad karma came around and bit him on the ass rather quickly in this case :o

Finnish man accused of assaulting 14 year old boy in road rage incident.

We were on the scene of an incident which occurred in front of Soi Vira in South Pattaya in the early hours of Tuesday Morning involving a Finnish resident of Pattaya. The man, known only as Tommy aged 56 was involved in an altercation with a 14 year old boy who was walking with his mother on the road. The story we have received from Police states that Tommy was driving his White Toyota Vigo when the boy somehow came into contact with Tommy's truck. This angered Tommy who proceeded to stop his truck and he then allegedly approached the boy and kicked him. He then attempted to drive away from the scene but hit a Silver Toyota Vios. Police and volunteers soon arrived and Tommy was ordered out of his vehicle but was clearly in an agitated state and would not fully comply with the Police. Eventually Tommy was taken to Pattaya Police Station for further questioning and it is likely he will have to pay for the damaged car and compensation to the boy relating to the alleged assault.

Pattaya City News

Tuesday 8th April 2008

post-15964-1207653444_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1207653454_thumb.jpg

post-15964-1207653464_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1207653475_thumb.jpg

Lets face it, the Finn did not probably 'assault' the boy without reason, the little git almost certainly did something to warrant a slap (not condoning any form of child abuse)

the boy somehow came into contact with Tommy's truck

Come on Boo, its not as if the 'little kid' was 5, 6,7, or even 10yrs old and spilt ice cream on the guys car, its a 14 yr old boy who is probably a 'wholesome' younger version of our friendly neighbour baht bus driver - from what I have read the incident can never be described as 'beating up on a kid' if you had 'accidentally' knocked his families car, bike, whatever, I'm sure you would be soon feeling a reduction in your wallet weight - They are not all little Buddhist boys with good intentions, some are complete b******s like many14 year olds the world over - It is statements like you just made which have made the UK a complete pushover and left any aspect of parental discipline a thing of the past or unenforceable by the law, wait till it happens to you.

Totally agree Boo

Couldn't agree less, this is after all the most materialistic country in the world.

the boy somehow came into contact with Tommy's truck

Totally agree Boo

Couldn't agree less, this is after all the most materialistic country in the world.

Slightly off topic but has anyone ever overheard a conversation amongst Thai people that does not mention money at some point?

Come on Boo, its not as if the 'little kid' was 5, 6,7, or even 10yrs old and spilt ice cream on the guys car, its a 14 yr old boy who is probably a 'wholesome' younger version of our friendly neighbour baht bus driver - from what I have read the incident can never be described as 'beating up on a kid' if you had 'accidentally' knocked his families car, bike, whatever, I'm sure you would be soon feeling a reduction in your wallet weight - They are not all little Buddhist boys with good intentions, some are complete b******s like many14 year olds the world over - It is statements like you just made which have made the UK a complete pushover and left any aspect of parental discipline a thing of the past or unenforceable by the law, wait till it happens to you.

listen to yourself will you, there is nothing in this report that mentions the boys attitude or what he did or didn't do, only that there was some contact with the guys car, if you think that a grown man should kick a 14 year old boy for touching a car then up to you but please, it is only a car, not like the kid stabbed the guys wife or punched the man himself. It is an object, a thing, not a person & if the finn was so bothered at it then he should have called the boys in brown & pressed charges but I have yet to see anyone get prosectuted for touching or slappings the side of someones car but they do get done for kicking kids for something totally stupid & not worth getting stroppy over. Pathetic

The man, known only as Tommy aged 56 was involved in an altercation with a 14 year old boy who was walking with his mother on the road.

Yeah this boy sounds like a real terror, walking on the road with his mum! hmm. totally enough info to deduct he is a little bastard!

Rule: even if you are in the right it is not always in your best interest to insist on satisfaction. One offended toyota truck has now turned into damages for another car and damages to the alleged offender plus tea money for the police, we must all thank Tommy for this reminder and practical lesson. :D:o

always be careful of enraged Finns, 'coz there is always a knife somewhere on his body.

Yeah, like stabed in his back by somebody from Saudi. Or what You mean?

Having worked with Finns for many years - I have been assured by many, and shown by some - that it is a tradition to always have a fairly handy knife about the person.

always be careful of enraged Finns, 'coz there is always a knife somewhere on his body.

Having worked with Finns for many years - I have been assured by many, and shown by some - that it is a tradition to always have a fairly handy knife about the person.

Having lived with Finns in Finland for too many years - I have never been assured or shown by single one. Gypsy's I don't count

Having lived with Finns in Finland for too many years - I have never been assured or shown by single one. Gypsy's I don't count

Then I stand corrected.