Wall Clock

lopburi3

Looking for battery powered wall clock in dark wood or plastic that has easy to read display of time/day/date and can be Thai or English in the 2-7,000 baht range. Have not found in weekend market or Central. Any ideas?

Looking for battery powered wall clock in dark wood or plastic that has easy to read display of time/day/date and can be Thai or English in the 2-7,000 baht range. Have not found in weekend market or Central. Any ideas?

I saw a very large (about 18" diameter) analog-day-date at Central Rama 3 last week(built of the style of Suisse RR clock), as I recall price was about Baht 5K. I also saw a very large analog wall clock(30" diameter)at Zen at the formerly World trade, don't remember if it had day-date but I believe it did, price as I remember was about Baht 10K. I am always in the market for wall clocks, I have about twenty wall clocks in my townhouse now. Wall clock crazy I am, Wrist watches too, anything that keeps time I have a weakness for.

Good luck. :o

Looking for battery powered wall clock in dark wood or plastic that has easy to read display of time/day/date and can be Thai or English in the 2-7,000 baht range.  Have not found in weekend market or Central.  Any ideas?

I bought a couple of wall clocks from Big C (or Tesco-Lotus?:D) and I searched through many boxes to find ones with nice, big, easy-to-read numbers and big hands, but I don't think I saw any that had date and time. (But, as I am retired, the only dates I need to remember are my 90-day reporting date and 1-year extension date! :D )

The good news is, the ones I bought, by 'Mobila' (quartz, sweep hands), were a lot cheaper than 2,000 baht! I think they were less than 300! :o

Are you trying to fit more hours in the day Lop ? :o

Looking for battery powered wall clock in dark wood or plastic that has easy to read display of time/day/date and can be Thai or English in the 2-7,000 baht range.  Have not found in weekend market or Central.  Any ideas?

Trying to get for presentation to Wat as they can use this to help explain time/day to visitors and perhaps help restore reality to some of us older folks. :D

Trying to get for presentation to Wat as they can use this to help explain time/day to visitors and perhaps help restore reality to some of us older folks. :D

with just a modicum of logic as an ingredient. :D