Champions League

:D:D since the bars have to close 2am, where is it possible to watch the semi`s ???

I`ll get a heartattack if I can`t find a place......

:o:D I know its not good to repeat , but I need help...............where can I watch championsleague semifinals live ??? if nowhere, where is a good place to watch them repeat, the next day.........??

Black Diamond in Lamai will be open till 7am every morning, and will show the football on there Plazmas

Black Diamond - THE place to go for late night food in lamai. :o

they've gone up-market now with the refurb and plasmas - the sweaty sex tourist clientele remains the same though.

Black Diamond is actually one Buiness in Lamai that makes money!!! place is always packed..... but as above poster mentioned, they have just had a refurb, nice to see a local with buiness sence, as it has only got busier since..

Black Diamond in Lamai will be open till 7am every morning, and will show the football on there Plazmas

they've gone up-market now with the refurb and plasmas - the sweaty sex tourist clientele remains the same though.

Where abouts is Black Diamond in lamai?

Thanks

Where abouts is Black Diamond in lamai?

Thanks

if you imagine standing with your back to bauhaus looking across the road. black diamond is the open air restaurant/burger bar/cafe to the right of 7/11. almost directly across from bauhaus bistro.

it's only open at night - think it's 7pm-7am iirc.

:D:D since the bars have to close 2am, where is it possible to watch the semi`s ???

:o:D I know its not good to repeat , but I need help...............where can I watch championsleague semifinals live ??? if nowhere, where is a good place to watch them repeat, the next day.........??

Well, Im near Ban Rak so , Lamai is a little to fare.......but it sounds good..... last year I did watch the semi`s in a "closed" bar.....but I can understand, that the Police are getting more strictly about the bloody 2am rule...........any ideas around Ban Rak or Cheweng ??

Well, Im near Ban Rak so , Lamai is a little to fare.......but it sounds good..... last year I did watch the semi`s in a "closed" bar.....but I can understand, that the Police are getting more strictly about the bloody 2am rule...........any ideas around Ban Rak or Cheweng ??

In chawenge the islander is a good place to watch repeats the next day. The PFC bar on soi reggae pub will probably show them live I think. Give Nick (the owner) a ring there number is in all the tourist mags.

Try Sloaney's in Ban Rak!

Try Sloaney's in Ban Rak!

THANKS GUYS !!!