K-tech To Seek Bankruptey Protection

awayfoe

report from bangkok post today after loss B 977 M k-tech will seek protection under the central bankruptcy court !

the SET said this dad forced the company to reduce the amount due from customers for contract work and construction

and was also forced to set up allowances for trade accounts.

long life to OCEAN 1 ???????

• 1 year later...

Ocean 1 was a retarded idea even in the boom times, the only saving grace is that they they didn't get up halfway and think "shit, this isn't going to work" and leave a unfinished eyesore in Jomtien...

most building companies in Thailand have less vision than your average goldfish... 1997 ???

Edited by William Osborne

This was predicted by the prescient members of this forum a year or so ago...would have been a good stock to short :o

Now, how would you have known that ? - joined 29 Nov 2008

Edited by Chaimai

This was predicted by the prescient members of this forum a year or so ago...would have been a good stock to short :o

Predicted by me and many others........real estate hype from the beginning.......everything done with smoke and mirrors. Pattaya-Jomtien is not Monaco. It is not a first-class tourist destination and never will be (that is reserved for Phuket).

There are some people who actually think that if you run off--via visa rule changes and price increases--95% of your traditional tourist base (low to middle class tourists), Pattaya-Jomtien will morph into a new Monaco.

If you believe that, I have some great ocean-front property for sale in central Saudi Arabia........anybody interested?

As far as value for your dollar is concerned Pattaya is a FAR better deal than Phuket. But, you have to understand your tourist base and who is spending what, where. I agree that Pattaya will never become another Monaco... but who would want it to be? Pattaya is a FAR better destination than Monaco will ever be. Monaco is for people who think their feces don't stink. Pattaya is for the other 90%.

Ocean 1 was a retarded idea even in the boom times, the only saving grace is that they they didn't get up halfway and think "shit, this isn't going to work" and leave a unfinished eyesore in Jomtien...

most building companies in Thailand have less vision than your average goldfish... 1997 ???

I agree, much better to use the money from the sold units to buy a nice (Company?) Car. Driving a nice Maserati around town helps to make Pattaya much more upmarket. :o

report from bangkok post today after loss B 977 M k-tech will seek protection under the central bankruptcy court !

the SET said this dad forced the company to reduce the amount due from customers for contract work and construction

Me and my friends were unable to find this story in the BP (on-line version). Perhaps it was in a hard copy version. Can anyone substaniate the OP?

Me and my friends were unable to find this story in the BP (on-line version). Perhaps it was in a hard copy version. Can anyone substaniate the OP?

Probably been deleted this thread and story is over a year old.

This was predicted by the prescient members of this forum a year or so ago...would have been a good stock to short :)

Now, how would you have known that ? - joined 29 Nov 2008

You dont have to be a registered member to read these posts do you ??????????

I think not. So maybe he has deciced to register now ????