What Do U Do While You Have A Few Moments

IamMaiC

I always have a book on the go. Currently just finishing The Tapestries by Kien Nguyen, a Vietnamese author. Excellent.

I listen to my Md player, all sorts of music but mostly Elliott Smith, Joni Mitchell, Elvis Costello, Eddi Reader and some lighter classical stuff. Also some World Music.

I have some nice walks where I live too, weather permitting. :o

I always have a book on the go. Currently just finishing The Tapestries by Kien Nguyen, a Vietnamese author. Excellent.

I listen to my Md player, all sorts of music but mostly Elliott Smith, Joni Mitchell, Elvis Costello, Eddi Reader and some lighter classical stuff.  Also some World Music.

I have some nice walks where I live too, weather permitting.  :o

I like walking also espacially in a nice nature setting, breathe in the fresh air :D

What do i like to do when i have a few minutes spare time?

Play with my cat/Sit in my hammock/Drink a beer and watch the world go by...

but my favorite thing to do when ive got a spare few minutes is to lock threads :o:D:D

Yes IamMaic.........cos I sensed a little sarcasm in your post to wolfie........most of the stuff posted here makes me laugh.....sometimes I hold my "tum and roll on the ground" :o

You are able to get up after your little roll in the hay right? :D

Anyone here ever tried meditation? I meditate when I get the chance, not often enough - you need quiet and no interruptions - it is the ultimate chill-out...

Drinking beer by the beach at sunset, thinking about the day that has just been and the night ahead, now that's pretty cool too :o

Go to soi 2 for a sauna and a massage (not a body massage you perves) can,t remeber the name of the place, Silom i think, its just behind sabailand. sauna, swim, steam room its really basic and costs 120 bht all day, Sit in there chatting with mates.

(ps, great oil massage :D:o )

but my favorite thing to do when ive got a spare few minutes is to lock threads

And your only contribution to this thread is your boast of the only tiny bit of power that you have ever had in the world? IN A PERSONAL POST? What a ######!