90 Day Reporting

On the 90 day reporting, they want a TM.47 filled out. But, do they really want a photo copy of every page of my passport with stamps?

I just finished a 90 day report without photo copies of all the passport pages when I got my retirement extension, except for copies of my non-immigrant o visa, the TM.6 and first page of my passport

Copies are only required for mail in reporting (and believe they are returned). No copies are required for in-person reports.

Thanks.... that saves me a lot of work in that I'll be making the report in-person.

Cheers

Copies are only required for mail in reporting (and believe they are returned). No copies are required for in-person reports.

Hi lopburi3 I'm also confused on this as well. If I report by post, is it EVERY PAGE or is it just the pages that contain the stamps that are relevant to your 90 reporting ?

ie: The landing stamp and any further extension stamps ?

Thanks

Copy of all passport pages (up to the latest arrival stamp in the Kingdom or latest visa stamp)

Above is the official requirement so probably best to include unless you have been specifically told otherwise by the officer handling.