Buying A Jacuzzi?

KhunLing

why not contact project supplies direct? i think they are one of our sponsors. nathan is lovely and is very helpful.

Who are project supplies? I.e. I can't see any link anywhere.

Thanks for the reply and for all the replies above. I shall have a look at those places.

I have a really bad back nowadays. (Scoliosis). I need some sort of spa etc to sit in and loosen up the back muscles when my back gets too stiff. I am hoping a spa doesn't cost a small fortune :o

Have a look at this company.

They may be able to put you on the right path.

BB, have you had a look at the website? Very professional looking until you start reading the content; it's full of gramatic errors, links not working, no prices displayed and yet it has a proceed to check out link! They should have had you proof read the site :o

The outdoor jacuzzi does look very inviting, perfect for "entertaining".

Cheers :D

BB, have you had a look at the website? Very professional looking until you start reading the content; it's full of gramatic errors

The website descriptions are machine translated... endless entertainment:

indoor , necessary thing again as you should not look over , touch the atmosphere has in happy care with yourself , the cabinet takes a bath the system , be of good quality and durable ,

Impressive cabinet though. I've tried to tell mine to take a bath for months, but does it listen? Might have to check in on this company. :o

BB, have you had a look at the website? Very professional looking until you start reading the content; it's full of gramatic errors

indoor , necessary thing again as you should not look over , touch the atmosphere has in happy care with yourself , the cabinet takes a bath the system , be of good quality and durable ,

Impressive cabinet though. I've tried to tell mine to take a bath for months, but does it listen? Might have to check in on this company. :o

That's sounds like an english translation of me speaking Thai...no wonder why I get all those smiles. :D

That's sounds like an english translation of me speaking Thai...no wonder why I get all those smiles. :D

Very good my diligently I, but am I to good the enough certain people am afraid. I will continue in Chiang Mai to try to help my dear friend, but, if you to that not satisfactory then sodomy.

I can never hear the word jacuzzi without thinking of that classic scene in the movie Trading Places.

(Eddie Murphy as Billy Ray Valentine and Denholm Elliot as Coleman)

Coleman: Jacuzzi, sir?

Billy Ray Valentine: I knew you was faggots. You ain't Jacuzzying nobody.

Coleman: It's a whirlpool bath sir. I think you'll enjoy it.

Billy Ray Valentine: Bubbles, man! Say, when I was growing up, we want a Jacuzzi, we had to fart in the tub.

:o:D:D