What Kind Of Tv User Are You #2

2long

The thread (or is it spelt 'threat'?) below received 49 votes in very little time and was then closed for... 'being negative' It'd be interesting to see who gave it a low rating.

Let's see how long this one stays open.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...p;#entry1947742

An honest poll that received some reaction and views. In addition, I believe it was different from most of the stuff that's been on TV recently, although I don't claim it to be unique.

I apologize for not being able to mind-read all the members who wanted extra options and multi votes. You certainly don't get that in Thai elections!

Here's the place to give your IDEAL 'what kind of TV user are you' poll options!

Off you go, but be quick.

Where is the poll? :D

Didn't you mean "Where's the pool? :D " . Probably a typo because of heat exhaustion.

Mods this thread should be immediatly moved to the Health, Body And Medecine Forum. It's an emergency.

Did I already mention that I love watching TV ?

:o

Edited by adjan jb

An honest answer. I visit tv every day, I keep it open in the background when I'm working and pop in for a little break. I post in threads that interest me or to which I can contribute with the knowledge and experience I have gained from many years of visisting Thailand. Some threads are for fun - nothing wrong with that! Some threads are genuine queries for info. Like I say, if threads don't interest me I read them just to see what's happening but don't post.

Tell me what you want in it.

At least 65% meat content, no ears or conective tissues.

Wholemeal grains, no refined flours.

No trace of non-dairy creamer.

If it must have sugar - let it be real sugar.

.....OK back on subject - I do TV graze and channel hop if see what's on as the TV guide is poor - otherwise I'll put a DVD on or play music - I might even play with the internet and those taht I find there or do I mean here?