Love To Chat To Everyone

lovetochat

hi, i am a 18-years-old boy who need to practise english skill.....If any farang wanna chat with me via mobile phone or by email, don't hesitate to call me at anytime. so we can exchange our experience each other and pratise both language !

love to chat to everyone.........

anyway.....i might be a litter bit nervous to chat with someone on the phone cause this is my first time !

/Edited Personal details out

Moderator note: PM user for personal details.

oh...and you can call me 'tae'

love to chat with any farang all over the world !

Edited by Wolfie

Yup, there goes my Friday night & weekend out the door. :D

Now I have to babysit this topic and make sure nothing untoward is said..

Posts like these are what hard-disk crashes are to computer administrators.. they always happen late Friday afternoon. :D

But perhaps Wolfie would be so kind to do the honours.. Or another mod without a life. :o

Ciao - PLC

Yup, there goes my Friday night & weekend out the door. -_-

Now I have to babysit this topic and make sure nothing untoward is said..

Posts like these are what hard-disk crashes are to computer administrators.. they always happen late Friday afternoon. :D

But perhaps Wolfie would be so kind to do the honours.. Or another mod without a life. :o

Ciao - PLC

:D:D:D:wub: I like your style Collina.

Cheers Mango. :(

I have a life, in fact yesterday (or was it the day before) i actually went outside... couldnt beleive it, palm trees and sand everywhere... needless to say i wont be doing that again for a few weeks!

But perhaps Wolfie would be so kind to do the honours..  Or another mod without a life.  :o

I have a life, in fact yesterday (or was it the day before) i actually went outside... couldnt beleive it, palm trees and sand everywhere... needless to say i wont be doing that again for a few weeks!

What..? .. and you didn't burst into flames... shocking..!! :D

totster :D