Uefa Cup Final On Tv In Thailand?

WeeGB

Hi WeeGB, I'm in the same position as you, would love to see the final live but not sure who, if anyone, will be broadcasting.

I think the lack of response is due to the fact that nobody knows. I have my local Thai mafia with their ears to the ground to find out if it's on any of the Thai channels, fingers crossed.

Hi WeeGB, I'm in the same position as you, would love to see the final live but not sure who, if anyone, will be broadcasting.

I think the lack of response is due to the fact that nobody knows. I have my local Thai mafia with their ears to the ground to find out if it's on any of the Thai channels, fingers crossed.

The Bayern v Zenit game was shown last week on TV, can't remember which channel. so I'd suspect that there is a good chance that the Final will be shown. Have a feeling it was on ESPN, I'll try and confirm.

Will be watching on UK Live TV. Wish all good supporters All the Best tonight. Want Rangers to win this but not the League.

Please don't flame. I am a Celtic supporter but well entitled as I am from Glasgow after all and have spent a lot of money

following them abroad, not this year unfortunately.

Still, on the upside, leaves me some money for my trips to Thailand!