Boy Killed By Falling Tree

It was reported in the BKK Post that a young boy was killed by a falling mango tree from the high winds we have had the last few days. Does anyone know where exactly this happened or how to get in touch with someone who does?

Thanks,

PA

It was reported in the BKK Post that a young boy was killed by a falling mango tree from the high winds we have had the last few days. Does anyone know where exactly this happened or how to get in touch with someone who does?

Thanks,

PA

Whats the motive? Just out of curiosty, are you writing a book, or are you just nosy? Actually i am just nosy, but still, find your question a bit odd... :o .

Thanks,

PA

Whats the motive? Just out of curiosty, are you writing a book, or are you just nosy? Actually i am just nosy, but still, find your question a bit odd... :o .

I read it was in Surat .......and why you wish to know ? Odd, you are right........

Thanks,

PA

I think it was in southern Surat Thani province, on the mainland.

It was on Phangan radio last night, according to the radio station the boy was killed in Bo Phut, the tree was weakened by termites and when the wind came along, the tree collapsed on the boy.

Thanks,

PA

You might want to contact Bangkok post if its important for you to find this boy....... . Errrhm...***flame removed*** :o

Edited by sbk
No flaming! sbk