How's About Some More Smileys?

There's no smiley that donates a yawn, or a half smile or embarrassment, crying, sneezing or falling asleep.

I am aware of the Show All clickable smiley extension.

I never used to use smileys, I thought they were saaaad, but I've got used to them and they do save typing time do they not?

The best smiley I saw was funnily enough on one of my few visits to ajarn.com and it was a wanking smiley.

Side profile of the yellow head, wanking vigerously with a white glove.

BkkPhil would have seen it, any chance of getting that or any of the above or simply just expanding the repetoir as has been done with the forums et al?

Respectfully yours,

Scampy :o:D:D:D:D:wub:

P.S. How come the post icon smileys are 80% different to the ones we can use to express our feelings and emotions in posts?

There's no smiley that donates a yawn, or a half smile or embarrassment, crying, sneezing or falling asleep.

I never used to use smileys, I thought they were saaaad, but I've got used to them and they do save typing time do they not?

The best smiley I saw was funnily enough on one of my few visits to ajarn.com and it was a wanking smiley.

BkkPhil would have seen it, any chance of getting that or any of the above or simply just expanding the repetoir as has been done with the forums et al?

Respectfully yours,

Scampy  :o  :D  :D  :D  :D  :wub:

P.S. How come the post icon smileys are 80% different to the ones we can use to express our feelings and emotions in posts?

More smileys? confused.gif That is so sad cry_smile.gif This whole subject is very boring sleep5.gif (I'm embarrassed to sayred_smile1.gif)

Don't be a baby kiddie.gif or I'll have to smack your botty smackbottom.gif (or maybe LC will do it for me boobies.gif)

rofl.gif

Have a drink on me, Scampy beer2.gif

Respectfully yours,

Scampy :o:D:D:D:D:wub:

wank.gif

wank.gif

wank01.gif

Respectfully yours,

Scampy  :o  :D  :D  :D  :D  :wub:

wank.gif

wank.gif

wank01.gif