Winners Of The Chiangmaifurnishedapartments.com Competition

Congratulations to the following people whose names were picked by Chas at Tuskers this afternoon.

First Prize : 3 free nights stay in one of our small one bedroom apartments in Chiang Mai.

BFD

Second Prize : Coupon for a 30% discount off your stay in any of our apartments.

Blinky Bill

Third Prize : A 1500.00 THB gift certificate for Tuskers bar and restaurant.

Greenside

Forth Prize : A 500.00 THB gift certificate from Tuskers bar and restaurant.

Balo

We will be in touch with the winners tomorrow and a big thanks to everyone who took the time to enter.

Congratulations to the following people whose names were picked by Chas at Tuskers this afternoon.

First Prize : 3 free nights stay in one of our small one bedroom apartments.

BFD

Second Prize : Coupon for a 30% discount off your stay in any of our apartments.

Blinky Bill

Third Prize : 1500.00 THB gift certificate for Tuskers bar and restaurant.

Greensi

I'm hoping Greensi is me so, whoopee! I'm off to Tuskers later for the quiz so I'll check with Chas. Thanks guys, hope your new business thrives!

Just talked to you on the phone Derek, and wanted to say thanks in person. Well, in person over the internet, anyway.

Thanks again, and I'll see you next month sometime!

BFD!

First Prize : 3 free nights stay in one of our small one bedroom apartments in Chiang Mai.

BFD

Blinky Bill

Greenside

Balo

Fifth Prize : BEER For LIFE!!!!!

dingdongrb

We will be in touch with the winners tomorrow and a big thanks to everyone who took the time to enter.

Am I reading this right? Yippeeeeeee :o

BFD

Blinky Bill

Greenside

Balo

Fifth Prize : Special massage at the Mr Mike ' house of corrections ' where their motto is " We have an Election every 20 minutes and our bar is never shut "

dingdongrb

Thanks for pointing out the mistake DingDong, I have made the correction

BFD

Blinky Bill

Greenside

Balo

Fifth Prize : Special massage at the Mr Mike ' house of corrections ' where their motto is " We have an Election every 20 minutes and our bar is never shut "

dingdongrb

Thanks for pointing out the mistake DingDong, I have made the correction

I sure hope 'Mike' has soft hands.....

Thanks for the 2nd prize Derek. The Rat and I will get our discounts worth in the near future.

The rat is welcome as long as it is a registered guest, does not have tattoos on its lower back and can not beat me at pool or connect 4.

If I had known there were conditions I wouldn't have entered the competition.

Are tattoos on the upper back and other parts acceptable? Actually neither the Rat or I have any tattoos.