What Farng Thinking About Thai Lady ?

Sani

no different than any other country.some very nice and some very nasty.

one upmanship is a very bad disease of many thai ladies though,always asking other thai girls what they have and boasting if they have more.i find this very offensive and bitchy.

Well, this one gay farang thinks it is really stupid to think all farangs think the same thing about anything.

It's not stupid, it's a result of deep rooted inferiority complex, insecurity, a bit of the mentioned bitchiness, a unhealthy portion lack of self esteem, combined with very limited general knowledge and a rural form of tunnel vision, fed by unrestricted consumption of soap operas and strong belief in the superstition!

Well, this one gay farang thinks it is really stupid to think all farangs think the same thing about anything.

It's not stupid, it's a result of deep rooted inferiority complex, insecurity, a bit of the mentioned bitchiness, a unhealthy portion lack of self esteem, combined with very limited general knowledge and a rural form of tunnel vision, fed by unrestricted consumption of soap operas and strong belief in the superstition!

That too ...

Oh so true, Samuian.

But you omitted the obsession for money.

Ohh Zaza... please don't be sexist about this!!! :o

Take note, the OP didn't ask what farang MEN think about Thai women... The OP...still don't know who/which gender they are... asked what FARANG "farng" think of Thai women...

I know a fair number of farang women who think quite well of Thai ladies... And likewise, I KNOW any number of Thai women who think VERY, VERY WELL of farang ladies... In fact, many of the Thai women I know constantly talk about how they think this and that farang woman (in TV, movies, video, etc) is far better looking than Thai people....

So please don't count yourself out of this discussion, or your entitlement to have an opinion. There is no "tool" requirement on this topic... :D

Depends on each farang - farang very complicated creature. :o

So true. Sometimes we think so much that our heads explode. This is why we aren't allowed to own land in Thailand.

Edited by Jingthing

Depends on each farang - farang very complicated creature. :D

So true. Sometimes we think so much that our heads explode. This is why we aren't allowed to own land in Thailand.

weird :D ! others need to wear belts to do so; :D but how does that linked with owning a land? :o

My farther thinks that my Thai wife of 6yrs has all the charms adn attributes of a family orientated western woman of yester-year. i.e. loyal, loving, caring, selfless, generous, caring, etc. There are exceptions of course, but generally I would agree with his sentiment.

I was married at 24 to a Thai lady, still am. If I wasn't, I could not see myself ever marrying a western woman to be honest - I am reasonble looking (i.e. not Brad Pitt but never had trouble getting "western" women) have a good job etc. so its not that I have been rejected and scared by bad experience and all the psycho-babble malarkey - I am afraid that western women are just too selfish, demanding, and arogant with a me-me-me attitude. Please note:

1. There are plenty of western ladies that do not fall into the catagory I describe. Unfortnately though the majority do fall into that catagory.

2. I am not saying the western men are better than western women - i.e. less demanding, selfish etc. I am saying that Thai women are less demanding of their Western men, and Western men are less demanding than a Thai man - so its a win-win for the faragn man-thai lady combo.

3. There are Thai lady "sharks" too, but there are alot less of them.

* all the above does not apply to mug's who get stitched up by the bar girls.........

All in - Thai ladies get the thumbs up - except the ones that aspire to be "more western".

I think most if not all Thai women have very pretty smiles.

What do i think of them emotionally? basically they are women which means men (farang or thai) will NEVER understand what they are feeling or thinking. But I think Thai women keep alot of things "inside".

when we ask "what is wrong?" and the reply is "Nothing"

we only hear "nothing" and believe it.

But personally I think thai women are too concerned about how they look, image and face.

Also that Thai women are ambitious, smart, driven and hard working, more so then the menfolk.

I like them so much I married one :o

you poor man.

i think this says more about your social life than the nation of women you denigrate. you really need to meet someone with an education, intelligence and a job.

Edited by t.s

you poor man.

i think this says more about your social life than the nation of women you denigrate. you really need to meet someone with an education, intelligence and a job.

Maybe so, but he's right...

I want to like but cannot. Farang keep tell me Thai lady bad. Say also how you know if Isaan lady lie? Her lips are moving. Many, many farang tell me DO NOT GET THAI GIRLFRIEND...what do I do? I go the Thailand in February this year, like it so much I go back for a month, meet a nice girl, we go to Cambodia. She's poor and I have a good heart and soul so I send money, never lie, never look at another lady after I meet her.

Farang all tell me truth jing jing. My girlfriend cheat on me, boomboom another man. And here I am making arrangements to bring her to America, saving money to buy her mother a house...anything for her butcause I am stupid farang with big heart.

Thai lady think many farang stupid. I admit I am stupid because I get Thai girlfriend, she break my heart BAD only 2 hour ago. Now I alone...is a wife who will love you too much to ask? (I'm 42, she was 32 so I'm not a pervert...just looking for something--maybe a foreign culture my country seems to have lost). Someone who like family, no cheat, no lie, no play game, love baby.... I guess too much to ask.

Hyena,you dont sound like an american by your typing.sounds like pidgeon thai.

I dont agree with one poster who says educated thai ladies are all ok.the hi-so brigade look down on many thais especialy isaan ladies.maybe because they are poor but they work very hard in the rice fields.