Can You Beat This Price From The Uk To Bangkok!

BIG SPUDS

I am thinking of going back to thailand late february 2009 and staying for 3-4 weeks.

I will be going from Birmingham.

The dates i have chosen are form the 21-2-2009 until or around the 16-3-9.

I will be flying with my wife and my two year old son, Who will have his own seat and my 7 month old daughter (she will be 7 months then).

The best price i have so far is £1594.60

Who do you use when you go to thailand? can they beat that price?

If you know of a cheap flight or another travel agent to call please advise, I would be grateful if you all tell me who you use so i can give them a try as you all obviously look for cheap flights!

Your help appreciated!! :o

I am thinking of going back to thailand late february 2009 and staying for 3-4 weeks.

I will be going from Birmingham.

The dates i have chosen are form the 21-2-2009 until or around the 16-3-9.

I will be flying with my wife and my two year old son, Who will have his own seat and my 7 month old daughter (she will be 7 months then).

The best price i have so far is £1594.60

Who do you use when you go to thailand? can they beat that price?

If you know of a cheap flight or another travel agent to call please advise, I would be grateful if you all tell me who you use so i can give them a try as you all obviously look for cheap flights!

Your help appreciated!! :o

I would say that this is a pretty good price and i assume that the 2 year old is travelling for free. I have just paid 2146.0 GBP for my 2 kids to come out this July travelling with Emirates, which is a mid price range airline. The only one that i could find any cheaper that that is Eva air. The fuel surcharges are extortionate this year and i reckon that i have paid around 200 GBP extra per person compared to last year.

Cheers, Rick

Cheers, Rick