Ttf And Thd Doing Great

I bought TTF a few weeks ago because I liked the chart but lately it's been steadily heading higher and moving into a solid uptrend. Is Thailand's economy improving? The price of Rice? Is it because the dollar has been getting stronger?

I bought TTF a few weeks ago because I liked the chart but lately it's been steadily heading higher and moving into a solid uptrend. Is Thailand's economy improving? The price of Rice? Is it because the dollar has been getting stronger?

Just get out when you dont like the chart, who cares about the rest. The less you (think to) know, read or hear the better for you. All stuff for the garbage.

Just get out when you dont like the chart, who cares about the rest. The less you (think to) know, read or hear the better for you. All stuff for the garbage.

I always follow the charts first but I do pay attention to fundamentals as well to help anticipate how long a trend may last. However having an interest in Thailand outside of investing I'm curious why this particular stock is doing well.

Reading the pro-junta controlled Post and Nation and all their stories of Thailand doing horribly it is hard to believe that Thailand is doing pretty good. Read only the business sections and the foreign press and you'll know a lot more about what's really going on.