Fun Thai Hotels For Kids?

jumnien

WE live in Hua Hin and love to travel by car throughout Thailand. My wife is 4.5 months pregnant now and we have a 3 year old boy. Any ideas for a Thai hotel that is good for kids and family would be appreciated. Maybe a Khao Yai resort near Chok Chai Farm, or beach resort with a good kids room and pool, or even a Bangkok hotel. We like to go to Krabi and Trang and Isaan. Keep the ideas coming!

WE live in Hua Hin and love to travel by car throughout Thailand. My wife is 4.5 months pregnant now and we have a 3 year old boy. Any ideas for a Thai hotel that is good for kids and family would be appreciated. Maybe a Khao Yai resort near Chok Chai Farm, or beach resort with a good kids room and pool, or even a Bangkok hotel. We like to go to Krabi and Trang and Isaan. Keep the ideas coming!

Bangkok Marriott Resort & Spa has kids club, staffed with child care professionals.

Bangkok Marriott Resort & Spa Kids Club

Funny thing is they just showed hotels in Thailand which are great for kids on Australian TV last week. Sorry I wasnt paying attention, but it was around Hua Hin

I did some research on this a while back for my daughter, it seems this is largely confined to Phuket, quite hard to find elsewhere, needs to be a high concentration of farang tourists in the age group with kids I guess, heres the link but in case it gets removed then google kids hotels Thailand..

Here

Laguna Beach Resort in Phuket is loved by a lot of families that I've talked to because they have a kids club and you can just drop the kids off and they apparently have lots of fun with all the activities including water activities with games and big waterslide, etc.