Euro 2008 ....13 Days 'til Kick-off

Juice123

Dear all,

as --hopefully-- many of you are looking forward to the http://www.euro2008.uefa.com/ Championship, I would like to start a posting with locations where in Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong all the GREAT Games can be watched... in a fun environment of course!

I don't like to sit alone in front of my TV and see --Germany-- wining, so could you all post some locations that will be open at 12 AM or 3 AM to see the games.

Thanks in advance

and....Germany will win!!

Dear all,

as --hopefully-- many of you are looking forward to the http://www.euro2008.uefa.com/ Championship, I would like to start a posting with locations where in Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong all the GREAT Games can be watched... in a fun environment of course!

I don't like to sit alone in front of my TV and see --Germany-- wining, so could you all post some locations that will be open at 12 AM or 3 AM to see the games.

Thanks in advance

and....Germany will win!!

"ah yes, another thrilling nil-nil match !!!"

Aren't you glad you've been watching these whingers for three hours ! Take a dive, roll around like they need an ambulance, next minute up and running.

Is there not a yawning festival to watch?

Huggy, spotton mate.

Ya gotta be mentally challenged sit for nigh n 3 hours for a 0 - 0 scored game, and say it was, GREAT...GAME.......<deleted>.

They get so excited at 1 - 0.......too.

I guess a win is a win, but reckon round ball fans are conned.

Even the hollywooding stars, on the feild look bored.

:o

Edited by Zpete

Well it looks like I am the only one who likes Soccer..

One more question-- is there a way to get the games in english. if so.. what

channel would broadcast it?

Satellite...Cable..?

thanks for your help

I have to think Truevisions Gold package (UBC Satellite) should have that for you.

Every time I look at it there are four sports channels of footy.

You also might check the Sports, hobbies, etc topic part of the forum, I'm sure there must be something there on the topic.

Edited by huggybear

I love football but am getting so sick of seeing all this diving and the ref blowing for a foul for the mildest of challenges.the game now is like non contact football and i will not be watching the euro 2008.just glad england are not playing as i would have to watch the matches,then get so angry because of crazy ref decisions that i wouldthrow a bottle thru the screen.

"...and....Germany will win!!"

Yes, you are right Juice123.

Germany won last night in a friendly against Serbia by 2:1!

And while many European nations participate in the EURO 2008, England will play Trinidad & Tobago. What a shame!

Hi,

I too like to watch football and will be watching the EURO as much as possible. One place in Chalong were you can watch is the Pizza 2000 restaurant at the circle the way down to the pier. The games are in English or if the Internet broadcasting works also in German.

Looking forward to exciting matches.

Does anybody knows on which channel the different matches will be transmitted. True is NOT transmitting ANY matches on their sports channels.

thanks

On the thaivisa football forum, they are saying matches will be on TNN 24 (channel 7) and possible channel 9 too. But how to know if/when they'll be on (cannot read Thai :o ). If anyone knows, please let us know.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, you are absolutely right Juice123.

Germany won last night in EURO 2008 against Portugal by 3:2!

Congratulations to our fantastic German team.

P.S. Zpete, are you aware that writing in big, green capital letters is like shouting at people and regarded as an unfriendly act. Maybe you should consider your manners here at this forum.

And 12 exclamation marks are also absolutely not necessary. We all are able to read.

Yes, you are 100 % right Juice123.

Germany last night in EURO 2008 kicked out Turkey by 3:2! And now reached the final of the championships.

Congratulations to our great German team. They beat Turkey with their, the Turkish, own means, a "Last Minute" goal.

All the best for the final on Sunday!