Clijsters Splits With Hewitt

bmw

Kim Clijsters has split with her Australian fiance Lleyton Hewitt.

The 21-year-old Belgian former world number one announced the split on her website but refused to go into details about the break-up of her long-term relationship with the 23-year-old former world number one and one-time Wimbledon champion.

The statement on the French section of the www.kimclijsters.be website read: “Kim Clijsters and Lleyton Hewitt have mutually decided to end their relationship for private reasons.

“Obviously marriage is no longer in question.”

The statement continued: “Kim and Lleyton want to underline that they do not wish to speak about the matter with the media as it is a purely private affair as it is with all couples that split up.

“Both wish also to stay clear of any controversy that could be provoked in such a situation.”

http://www.breakingnews.ie/2004/10/22/story172344.html#

The 21-year-old Belgian former world number one announced the split on her website but refused to go into details about the break-up of her long-term relationship with the 23-year-old former world number one and one-time Wimbledon champion.

The statement on the French section of the www.kimclijsters.be website read: “Kim Clijsters and Lleyton Hewitt have mutually decided to end their relationship for private reasons.

The statement continued: “Kim and Lleyton want to underline that they do not wish to speak about the matter with the media as it is a purely private affair as it is with all couples that split up.

“Both wish also to stay clear of any controversy that could be provoked in such a situation.”

I don't blame her for dumping this ahole Hewitt, (and I'm sure she was the one who did the dumping). Hewitt has got to be one of the biggest pussies that has ever played proffessional tennis :o

I don't blame her for dumping this ahole Hewitt, (and I'm sure she was the one who did the dumping). Hewitt has got to be one of the biggest pussies that has ever played proffessional tennis :o

:D

Hewit was a former World No1, how could he be a pussie??

Would never have lasted, he is a good looking guy she a little tubby thing.

:D

Hewit was a former World No1, how could he be a pussie??

Would never have lasted, he is a good looking guy she a little tubby thing.

I used a bad choice of words to describe Hewitt, I just don't like the guy's attitude from what I have witnessed, he is more of a brat that John McEnroe ever was albeit he is not as noisy, and that's one man's opinion. :D