I'd just like to hear if any members have any experience "dropshipping" goods from either Thailand or any other countries in the Far East.

What were your main problems in website design, marketing, sales ? How hard was it to find products, "start-up" and get orders?

RAZZ

I'd just like to hear if any members have any experience "dropshipping" goods from either Thailand or any other countries in the Far East.

What were your main problems in website design, marketing, sales ? How hard was it to find products, "start-up" and get orders?

RAZZ

Hi there Razzell, I have lived in Thailand in 2003-2004 and part of 2006 and did a lot of business doing dropshipping.

Mainly electronics and clothing. They shipped from China/Hong Kong ( electronics and clothing ) and Thailand ( mainly clothing).

I had very good results with it and made an easy living selling through Ebay/ioffer and local european sites etc.....

For electronics I used a very good UK/HK company ..

If you want to know more PM me, I will be back in LOS permanently from the 12th of June and will start this business again in July....I can give you some good contacts.

The main problems you will face are unhappy customers who have to pay customs ( be clear about it ), another problem is shipping fake stuff to Europe...It is possible but you need to know how to do it..You will have to build trust with your customers : positive ratings ( underpromise and overdeliver)....Don't get in on Ebay on difficult products ( some phones etc...) You can not win from the big guys..

Find a niche and dominate it...that makes money

regards

RAZZ

Hi there Razzell, I have lived in Thailand in 2003-2004 and part of 2006 and did a lot of business doing dropshipping.

Mainly electronics and clothing. They shipped from China/Hong Kong ( electronics and clothing ) and Thailand ( mainly clothing).

I had very good results with it and made an easy living selling through Ebay/ioffer and local european sites etc.....

For electronics I used a very good UK/HK company ..

If you want to know more PM me, I will be back in LOS permanently from the 12th of June and will start this business again in July....I can give you some good contacts.

The main problems you will face are unhappy customers who have to pay customs ( be clear about it ), another problem is shipping fake stuff to Europe...It is possible but you need to know how to do it..You will have to build trust with your customers : positive ratings ( underpromise and overdeliver)....Don't get in on Ebay on difficult products ( some phones etc...) You can not win from the big guys..

Find a niche and dominate it...that makes money

regards

Thanks for that. I wouldn't be interetsed in any fake stuff....too much aggravation! :o

Maybe craft stuff, furniture...but obviously the shipping cost will be higher.

RAZZ