Terrible Service At Tony Fitness (3rd Road)

Dmitry

You gotta turn the tables on him.

Next time he flirts with you, smile and blow him a kiss.

Then say, "Come on over here, give me a hug."

Then when he hugs you, lick his face, and make sure you lick his eyes too.

:D why the he-ll would you want to lick someones face and eyes?????? urgh :D:o:D

Well there ARE some very handsome Russians. Remember the guy in Dr. Zhivago?

but Omar Sharif is NOT Russian - his mum is British and dad Egyptian :o As a matter of fact none of the main characters in Dr. Zhivago are Russians.

same old story - what you know about russians and russia - vodka, balalaika, and doctor Zhivago ("culture" part, hahaha), but this is a look via broken glasses (made in GB btw). and dont mix russians and soviets - they are different nations.

OMG you BOTH thought I was serious? You really need to get out more.

Well there ARE some very handsome Russians. Remember the guy in Dr. Zhivago?

but Omar Sharif is NOT Russian - his mum is British and dad Egyptian :D As a matter of fact none of the main characters in Dr. Zhivago are Russians.

same old story - what you know about russians and russia - vodka, balalaika, and doctor Zhivago ("culture" part, hahaha), but this is a look via broken glasses (made in GB btw). and dont mix russians and soviets - they are different nations.

OMG you BOTH thought I was serious? You really need to get out more.

There is nothing in your reply that shows you're NOT serious... duh :o Stop using cheap bleach hon!

No reason for complaint in my opinion. I remember being on a baht bus heading into town from the bus station and getting chatted up by some gay guys on there. Took it as a compliment not something to get angry about but then I'm comfortably hetrosexual. Is there something you're not comfortable with :o

I got a question for you.

Is it true that smiling is a sign of weakness in Russia?

I read that somewhere not too long ago.

If that is true and I don't know....that would be an interesting experience for a Russian in Thailand to say the least.

Always wanted to ask a Russian if what I read was true....

well sort off... but not always, whats certainly true is that smiling without reason is a sort of stupidness in Russia. :D

gay boy calling you darling or whatever at Tony's Gym: Maybe you should just take it as a complement and not let it ruin your day.

I thought i made it clear in the original post - this guy is from the service - ie the one which handles people coming to the gym.

I think someone should explain to the op that violence in Thailand is a no no even if you have been in the Soviet special forces blah blah because as sure as eggs is eggs they will get you and it ain't the gym you'll be going to but rehab.

yeah, i know it - it like pushing one tai man results in many of them coming with knifes ready to cut the head off. :o

Anyway, i talked to Tony about this issue and while I told him I put this on joke and do not want to push this issue further he still wants to investigate since its not the way he wants people coming to his gym to be treated. :D

Anyway, i talked to Tony about this issue and while I told him I put this on joke and do not want to push this issue further he still wants to investigate since its not the way he wants people coming to his gym to be treated. :o

FYI: There is a ladyboy who works at Magg's Restaurant in Jomtien- he/she calls everyone honey and/or darling (both straights and gays) and everyone takes it in stride. Magg's is packed almost every night even during low season.

I got a question for you.

Is it true that smiling is a sign of weakness in Russia?

I read that somewhere not too long ago.

If that is true and I don't know....that would be an interesting experience for a Russian in Thailand to say the least.

Always wanted to ask a Russian if what I read was true....

well sort off... but not always, whats certainly true is that smiling without reason is a sort of stupidness in Russia. :o

I thought so. It's interesting to see a lot of Russians in Thailand and Pattaya.

What a clash of difference in culture.

Thai people must think Russians are weird/strange ...not sure what. Russians according to you think that Thais are stupid.

Funny enough they call it The Land of Smiles.

Interesting ........

Anyway, i talked to Tony about this issue and while I told him I put this on joke and do not want to push this issue further he still wants to investigate since its not the way he wants people coming to his gym to be treated. :o

FYI: There is a ladyboy who works at Magg's Restaurant in Jomtien- he/she calls everyone honey and/or darling (both straights and gays) and everyone takes it in stride. Magg's is packed almost every night even during low season.

I know. But this is a different story. That guy at tony gym clearly tried to insult me. I can see the difference between this things.

Well yes, there are different countries in the world you know, in ones there are gay parads every week, others are more 'traditional', besides mine carries really bad times with huge population drop down for the last 20 years and being more

'traditional' helps is battling population declining

Anyway, i was serviced by a lot of tai people for the last time, and never had any big issue with them (i closed my eyes on little ones), this is first time and pretty out of line. :o

Yes, I'am putting this on a joke, but do not want for it to happen again :D since i'am planning to pay for Tony Fitness visits, since I still like it. :D

And some country's have army parades they cant afford to pay for :D , I would take a Thai gay parade any day, rather than freezing my <deleted> of on top of some old stiffs mausoleum looking at grumpy soldiers that haven't been paid for months. B)

Hey and maybe the freezing <deleted> bit, is an explanation for the declining population, you are all so very very busy being traditional that you forget to put it back inside when it is -20 degree centigrade :D:D:D

Edited by larvidchr

uh, oh, cmon, old f..t, :D i'll tell you this soviet crap never bothered me, i'am too young you know, this stupid parads were already over when i turned 10 years or so, i never saw a single parade for my life.

and you talk (and many others) via stamps which look sooo fking boring nowdays, its like i was put into 70'

soviets are dying, yes, but not because of the temperature of course - this happens simply because they were originally born-to-be-dead. try to smoke history, if you did not already smoke your brains out of your head, hahaha

:o:D:D

p.s. just joking :D

I thought so. It's interesting to see a lot of Russians in Thailand and Pattaya.

What a clash of difference in culture.

Thai people must think Russians are weird/strange ...not sure what. Russians according to you think that Thais are stupid.

Funny enough they call it The Land of Smiles.

Interesting ........

the worst thing after another annoying 40-year prostetute throwing her body onto me, is to see yet another human being from Russian Federation. Why? Because the majority of russians coming to pattaya is from the lowest class.

But many Tai people actually love then very much. I met a BG which has an Thai-Eng-Rus dictionary.

And the only reason for their love is the peasans children stupidness.

Edited by Dmitry

In a lot of these body-building gyms there is a large 'gay' element who use it as a place to meet other people of like persuasion.

If you are not happy with such an ambience, train at home or go for long runs / bike rides.

Or come out of the closet.

Or come out of the closet.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Gotta wonder about someone who talks about "gay this" and "gay that" and really doesn't talk about much else really.

If someone asks, "Who's Dmitry?"

"Oh, he's the guy who always talks about 'gay this' and 'gay that' going on at Tony's fitness. Nothing really much else to go on really."

"Yes, I see. Maybe gay didn't even exist in the world before Dmitry. Or he's making it famous anyway."

Good call Bear! You're looking with the big eyes of a real bear.

Edited by MisterFingers

I was just thinking the same thing.

Gotta wonder about someone who talks about "gay this" and "gay that" and really doesn't talk about much else really.

If someone asks, "Who's Dmitry?"

"Oh, he's the guy who always talks about 'gay this' and 'gay that' going on at Tony's fitness. Nothing really much else to go on really."

"Yes, I see. Maybe gay didn't even exist in the world before Dmitry. Or he's making it famous anyway."

Good call Bear! You're looking with the big eyes of a real bear.

gay people can make there own way, i do not have anything against them as long as they are not starting gay talk with _me_. :D

that because I HAVE NO OTHER COMPLAINTS! :o

Edited by Dmitry