?shipping Personal Items By Sea Freight

shepsel

Hi:

I have been trying to find a shipping company to send two or three cubic metres of personal belongings from Central Canada to Thailand. I have checked the threads on TV, and companies that have been recommended have since discontinued pickup from Canada. Canadian freight forwarders that I have googled will only ship in 20 or 40 foot containers.

If anyone can give me some leads, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi:

I have been trying to find a shipping company to send two or three cubic metres of personal belongings from Central Canada to Thailand. I have checked the threads on TV, and companies that have been recommended have since discontinued pickup from Canada. Canadian freight forwarders that I have googled will only ship in 20 or 40 foot containers.

Did you try Crown?

http://www.movingoverseas.ca/web/webcountr...da.services.htm

Mac

I moved my stuff via a Company who are based in Chicago but have Warehouses all over Canada & move LCL Freight ( Less than Container Load ) from Canada to Thailand.

I can't remember the Girls name who i used there but here are the contact details.

Cargo Marketing Services Inc in Chicago, Illinois (il) Name: Cargo Marketing Services Inc

Street: 1611 North Sheffield Avenue

Chicago, il 60614-5523

Phone: (312) 932-9939

Hi:

i can recommend this import/export company they organized my mothers personal belongings to here from the UK www.ibuyasia.com

Hi:

This guy is well known and is the best in town, I have shipped my stuff from 3 different locations to Thailand door to door.

[email protected]

Peterpan