Oh For An English Girl !

andybkk

I know ive made this point before, but ###### its tough finding anenglish girl to go out with here! as an occasional visitor (once a month), its just seems impossible to break into the expat scene! and Khoa San road certainly isnt my thing!, Oh well, back to the bar to cry in my beer

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, back to the bar to cry in my beer

Actually a good place to start :o. Try some of the English pubs like, The Barbican and The Londoner, or the Irish pubs like, The Irish X and The Dubliner. Good luck :D

:o Subtlety is neither of your strongest point, girls :D

Around the sukhumvit area try the cluster of pubs consisting of The Dubliner, Londoner, Robin Hood and Bulls Head (if I've missed any, please add them on :D)

ha! well im not picky! cant afford to be, but the idea of waltzing into a pub and having them all laugh at me scares the ###### out of me! ha

Hahahaha Andy...........sorry mate if you see a bunch of women laughing their heads off when you walk in.............thats us!!! (kidding). Send us your pics so we can be sure we are laughing at the right person!!

lol well id be sat in the corner too scared too move! lol, which i spose is always the problem lol

My dear man!!................how do you expect to catch anyone's attention by doing that??? Maybe the mozzies would bite.................The women will think you are one of the "panel boards" in the bar unless you are a "hansum devil"!!

Movement catches one's attention!!! Move baby move!!

Honeyen............I am always "cheeky"

P/S Andy, how old are you???

32???? OMG thats a youngin...........the women prefer men over 35........... :D

I am sure you will fit in fine...............cant comment about the looks though.......havent seen you yet. :o

I think Nat and Sego may be at the Irish XChange.............tonight...........

Hi,

Is Mondays in Irish Exchange a regular of event of yours (the one on Soi Convent) ?

Don't go there too much as it's in the opposite direction home from my office, but wouldn't mind getting to know a few farang female locals as currently I only know one.

By the way, I'm not a freak - ask LovelyCutie. Then again, best not :o

Cheers,

Insight

Somebody chickened out last night :D

Anyway, the nite was great, more like our own party.

Even though he was a no show he was still the man of the night - now a celebrity at the x :D. By the end of the night think most men there wished they were Andy :o