Oh For An English Girl !

andybkk

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brice...........TV women........TV meaning "Too Valuable" women........"Too Voluptuous" etc. :D

TV women meaning Thaivisa forum women!!! Get with it Brice! :D (kidding)

The TV women I have met so far are nice (except for one who will not be named), sensible, sober (mostly) and love to have fun! :D

Dont go to the Bulls Head, go to Dubliners or Irish Xchange as that is where some of the TV women hang out. I know some who will be at Dubliners tonight.........(hint) :o

Brice...........TV women........TV meaning "Too Valuable" women........"Too Voluptuous" etc. :D

TV women meaning Thaivisa forum women!!! Get with it Brice! :D  (kidding)

The TV women I have met so far are nice (except for one who will not be named), sensible, sober (mostly) and love to have fun! :D

Dont go to the Bulls Head, go to Dubliners or Irish Xchange as that is where some of the TV women hang out. I know some who will be at Dubliners tonight.........(hint) :o

no, SK, I think they will be at X tonight. Well, that was the plan. If any changes, let me know (but via email as I have forgotten my mobile phone at home :D )

Okay - I get it ,- "TV women" Sounds really good tks for the info - So, how am I supposed to know what you look like when I go the the Dubliner...

beter - yet - why dont you email me - I think thats better -

no, SK, I think they will be at X tonight. Well, that was the plan. If any changes, let me know (but via email as I have forgotten my mobile phone at home :D )

Okay - I am with the program now. No, I have not met with anyone - I did call on girl who gave me her number that's about it though - Other than that no other contact has been established with the TV crowd.

Why do you ask? Are you interested in meeting guys locally? Expat guys that is?

'Brice

Okay - I am with the program now. No, I have not met with anyone - I did call on girl who gave me her number that's about it though - Other than that no other contact has been established with the TV crowd.

Why do you ask? Are you interested in meeting guys locally? Expat guys that is?

'Brice

brice, i just send you a Pm, check it

I know ive made this point before, but ###### its tough finding anenglish girl to go out with here! as an occasional visitor (once a month), its just seems impossible to break into the expat scene! and Khoa San road certainly isnt my thing!, Oh well, back to the bar to cry in my beer

Hey Andy, you're not the only one with this problem; most of these ladies move in pairs, and so should we ;-) In the same boat as you, so email me at [email protected], and we can put our heads together to figure this one out - cheers,

I know ive made this point before, but ###### its tough finding anenglish girl to go out with here! as an occasional visitor (once a month), its just seems impossible to break into the expat scene! and Khoa San road certainly isnt my thing!, Oh well, back to the bar to cry in my beer

Hey Andy, you're not the only one with this problem; most of these ladies move in pairs, and so should we ;-) In the same boat as you, so email me at [email protected], and we can put our heads together to figure this one out - cheers,

Actually it's not to hard really (to meet girls) - what you have to consider is that a lot of expat ladies that end up making thier way out here are lugging some past issues along wit them about 80% of them - not to mention that they are outside what are used to - like getting alot of attention, etc...

So to answer your question - you can approach expat girls and have the confidence to establish a relationship but it might take more work (like getting through all the issues) - Something about Thialand that makes them whacky in some cases - I am probably going to get ###### for saying this but - so try not to be too harsh -

Anyway - that's my opinion - I am sure someone has a more objective view of this - but I get to meet a lot of ladies every now and then - and for the most part - they seem to come off guarded and with very preconcieved ideas about males in Asia - particularly Thailand.

In short, have fun with it - and if you talk to 20 girls - rest assured one or two might appreciate the attention and want to get to know you better.

Brice

Brice, I'd have to say that the girls have 'issues' 'cause 80% of the farang men they meet have 'issues' as well.

Watch out about those stones when you live in a glass house

Thanks for your comments - since I'm an occassional 'short term' visitor to Thailand, I think what suits people like me/Andy are meeting other farang females who're also on stopovers, or touring the country

I know you folks have given good leads to meet expat ladies - any leads on which places (bars/pubs/nightclubs) are frequented by the touristy farang gals (looking for company), not necessarily only the English gals ;-) ??

cheers and thanks in advance,

Brice, I'd have to say that the girls have 'issues' 'cause 80% of the farang men they meet have 'issues' as well.

Watch out about those stones when you live in a glass house

Ohh Please! Just because you're in a lady dominated chat forum and you want to get laid or whatever - does not mean you have to get all defensive - As I have stated previously - I am sharing my opinion - That's all - so don't take it as gospil just work with it man -

Besides - I like the farang ladies here in Bangkok - even if they have isues -

So, I'll tell you what - I'll go ahead and agree that the guys have issues too - mostly all the old over 45 years old - lol -

Regards/Brice

Ohh Please! Just because you're in a lady dominated chat forum and you want to get laid or whatever - does not mean you have to get all defensive - As I have stated previously - I am sharing my opinion - That's all - so don't take it as gospil just work with it man -

So, I'll tell you what - I'll go ahead and agree that the guys have issues too - mostly all the old over 45 years old

Brice............and dont tell you that YOU do not want to get laid??? Come on, be realistic!!! I heard "rumours" that you did ask some of the TV women..........so, stop pretending !! :o

Issues??? Everyone has issues whether they want to admit it or not. Some have more serious ones than other but all HUMANS have issues. Are you trying to tell us that YOU dont have issues Brice? :D That would be a first!

So, I'll tell you what - I'll go ahead and agree that the guys have issues too - mostly all the old over 45 years old

Brice............and dont tell you that YOU do not want to get laid??? Come on, be realistic!!! I heard "rumours" that you did ask some of the TV women..........so, stop pretending !! :o

Issues??? Everyone has issues whether they want to admit it or not. Some have more serious ones than other but all HUMANS have issues. Are you trying to tell us that YOU dont have issues Brice? :D That would be a first!

When having a conversation as we are - please refrain from getting to hiped up - be calm - speak clearly and be heard - but don't be rude - or outright disrespectful to people - that's all - I hope you did not take any of this the wrong way -

...furhtermore be nice - we all have to come on this site read these things - so be nice...

Brice

When having a conversation as we are - please refrain from getting to hiped up - be calm - speak clearly and be heard - but don't be rude - or outright disrespectful to people - that's all - I hope you did not take any of this the wrong way -

...furhtermore be nice - we all have to come on this site read these things - so be nice...

Brice

Furhter to what I just - I was not pretending - about anything - you should get a better command of what you're reading - (I am being nice here - so do not take the wrong way.)

As for your pointed words - getting laid - "ohh dont lie" and "YOU" and this sorta of nonsense - I never said I was not into this - even if I was - which I'll admit as a typical kinda fellow - i am - as most males would be -

Don't come off with this rightous attitude or tone - please - Besides - is this the way a rightous person would address a disbelief.

You can correct me if Iam wrong - but we should be a bit more sublte and not make this personal. Okay ? Thanks! Regards/Brice

Pot calling the kettle black, that's all I can say Brice.

No one is getting hyped out except for you. We are as calm as cucumbers. You were the one who made the comment about it being a female controlled forum and that we want to get laid and whatever............read it again to be clear on it if you have to. :D For a person who claims he wants to get laid, you should not be pointing the finger at others!

I was not being rude, they were mere general statements which I am sure is quite true and asked you questions ........dont you want to get laid or have issues like the rest of the human race? :o

I wasn't being personal, its how YOU perceive it to be. I was making general comments and asking a few questions.....is that considered personal?

FYI, this is a forum where we have freedom of expression, so..... you calm down, please. :D

Pot calling the kettle black, that's all I can say Brice.

No one is getting hyped out except for you. We are as calm as cucumbers. You were the one who made the comment about it being a female controlled forum and that we want to get laid and whatever............read it again to be clear on it if you have to. :D

I was not being rude, they were mere general statements which I am sure is quite true and asked you questions ........dont you want to get laid or have issues like the rest of the human race? :o

FYI, this is a forum where we have freedom of expression, so..... you calm down, please. :D

I accept your logic - please accept my apologies if I was a bit abrasive - Well nevermind - I was - so there - I promsie to be nice, too....

Brice

Actually, Brice, I don't really have to worry about getting laid. I am married and have been for some years. So, I don't think that is my problem. :o .

There was a thread sometime back about how farang women are unfriendly and don't talk to or smile when met on the street. So, I mentioned how I had been harassed and had perverts exposing themselves to me as a girl and how that tended to make me avoid friendliness with strange men on the street. Many other girls have had the same things happen. Other girls pointed out how they get tired of being hassled by men when they just want to have a peaceful night out. Many other girls I know have been drugged by men when they go out at night. So, perhaps women's "issues" with men might have more to do with the man's behavior than the woman's problem?? Before you start getting defensive about all this, ask a few farang female friends of yours how many of them have had perverts exposing themselves, how many have been drugged, how many have friends who have been drugged, ask a few farang male friends how many girls they know who have been drugged. Then, check out how many of the farang men on this forum are openly hostile and nasty about farang women and to some of the farang women posters.

Then, ask yourself, who has more "issues".

Actually, Brice, I don't really have to worry about getting laid. I am married and have been for some years. So, I don't think that is my problem. :o .

There was a thread sometime back about how farang women are unfriendly and don't talk to or smile when met on the street. So, I mentioned how I had been harassed and had perverts exposing themselves to me as a girl and how that tended to make me avoid friendliness with strange men on the street. Many other girls have had the same things happen. Other girls pointed out how they get tired of being hassled by men when they just want to have a peaceful night out. Many other girls I know have been drugged by men when they go out at night. So, perhaps women's "issues" with men might have more to do with the man's behavior than the woman's problem?? Before you start getting defensive about all this, ask a few farang female friends of yours how many of them have had perverts exposing themselves, how many have been drugged, how many have friends who have been drugged, ask a few farang male friends how many girls they know who have been drugged. Then, check out how many of the farang men on this forum are openly hostile and nasty about farang women and to some of the farang women posters.

Then, ask yourself, who has more "issues".

The issues you refer to regarding male exposure are psychological. The issue involoving the drugging is just as bad - and just as illegal.

I am sorry - you have been through this - but, I cannot console you or even attempt to figure this out - as a matter of just minding my own business and staying the ###### out of peoples business.

Just so you know - I dont woman that have been drugged - maybe baught a ###### of alot drinks etc... If you want to go there and talk about how alchohol is a much of a drug - etc, etc...

Furhter to this - I dont know guys who drug ladies either - So - as unfurtanate as all this is - I am sorry you have to live your life - in midst of this sort of stuff - as for me - I am happy not even knowing about it - I suppose if I run into some TV people - and they start pouring their hearts about it I might want to talk about it...

For now I am happy not getting to close to these issues- I hope I am not being rude, mean, or whatever you can label me as...

Best,

Brice

Then, check out how many of the farang men on this forum are openly hostile and nasty about farang women and to some of the farang women posters.

I wouldn't generalize about the men of this forum.

I have met some of these guys and only 2 of them misunderstood my intentions, friendship and nothing else. :o

For the others, they all have been nice to me, I keep seeing some of them on regular basis. (I wish I could see ALL of them but there are only 24 hours/day :D )

To conclude, I don't understand why the girls of the forum say that the men are hostile towards us. Maybe I am lucky but I have never met any of them.

sego

Read back on some of the posts here Sego & see if you change your mind. You haven't been a member of this forum too long & in the past we have had some real nasty mysoganists post on this forum. I now remove all posts & ban anyone making disparaging remarks but trust me, there have been a fair few.

Lucky for you you have met the ones who are mature enough not to be pre judgmental to any women but in this world & particually in LOS there are a lot who don't like western women whether through their own preducide or past bad experience. :o

That said, we get a lot of great blokes posting in this farang girls section & they are always welcome & their opinions & comments valued :D

Then, check out how many of the farang men on this forum are openly hostile and nasty about farang women and to some of the farang women posters.

I have met some of these guys and only 2 of them misunderstood my intentions, friendship and nothing else. :o sego

Sego, can we have the two forum names?

No point being nice.

Pleeease... :D:D

I have met some of these guys and only 2 of them misunderstood my intentions, friendship and nothing else. :o

For the others, they all have been nice to me, I keep seeing some of them on regular basis. (I wish I could see ALL of them but there are only 24 hours/day :D )

To conclude, I don't understand why the girls of the forum say that the men are hostile towards us. Maybe I am lucky but I have never met any of them.

sego

Sego - luckily you haven't encountered some of the evil bastards on the forum, but give it time. I think SK1972 can happily fill you in on a few of them. But that being said there are good/bad people around everywhere - luckily those I have met on this forum have been top standard and I'd happily call them my mates..naturally you are among them! :D For those who I havent met yet I have a feeling we'd get on famously!!!

sego

Sego - luckily you haven't encountered some of the evil bastards on the forum, but give it time. I think SK1972 can happily fill you in on a few of them. But that being said there are good/bad people around everywhere - luckily those I have met on this forum have been top standard and I'd happily call them my mates..naturally you are among them! :D For those who I havent met yet I have a feeling we'd get on famously!!!

Oh wow !!! And all I wanted to know about 20 posts away was: where do farang ladies transiting through come for their simple pleasures in life ;-)

Didn't know my innocent question would start an avalanche :D

The only meaningful response I got was from Donna (God bless her soul ) who pointed me to Khao San (I'll hop over there this weekend).

Any other help is appreciated (names of pubs in Khao-san / sukhumvit which are frequented by ladies singles passing through),

... and - keep up the steam here ;-) Its better to have a steamed up forum than a dead one !!! cheers

:o I've got one you can have mate. If you pay her air fare, I might get a bit of peace!

Be thankful for your other options if I were you.

Sorry Sanse, just get steamed up over guys who insist that farang girls all have the "issues" while they are just innocent little souls who would never hurt a fly.

I think I did mention a few million posts back about Khao San as well. There are plenty of single farang girls (and many of them attractive) that frequent the area. It is definitely a major meet and greet area!

You're right, SBK. I have had a few girls traveling with me over the past 5 years who have been drugged in bars in Thailand by guys. Farang guys at that. Nasty stuff. Two of them were sitting with some guys in a bar in Samui. There were some farang guys behind the bar serving drinks. One of them suddenly felt her legs going numb and told her friend that they should get the flock out of there. Luckily for them they have all managed to get to safety before anything bad happened to them.

I do have a friend (male) who was down Khao San a few years back. Met some (Thai) guys and the last thing he remembers was sitting with them on the street drinking, and then waking up in his hotel room the next day in a real state. He had been drugged and robbed of all his stuff. Normally a very sensible and kind guy, he would never had gotten that drunk that he would 'lose' his stuff.

There ARE a lot of men on this forum who are openly nasty to farang women. I don't know why this is. But it is THEIR problem and THEIR loss. I am certainly not saying that ALL men on this forum are like that. If that was so, I would never log on to this forum.

It appears that if we choose to assert ourselves we get slated for it. :o