Oh For An English Girl !

andybkk

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy is now also a celebrity at The Dubliner and has an entourage of beautiful women searching for him. :o

By the way, I'm not a freak - ask LovelyCutie.

Insight, LC has vouched for your normality and given her seal of approval. :D

Wow, I hope he's gotten a nose by now! :o

Sounds like you girls had another fun night out. Hopefully I will be coming up to Bangkok sometime after the New Year. It would be great to meet up with everybody then.

RDN.................an ex gf???......Hmmm................hope we wont get a slap in the face for mentioning your name :o

Definitely not - she really is a nice girl (lady) and is still a good friend. I still go to see her every few months or so, just to keep in touch. It was she who helped me get my long-stay visa (sent me bank documents to my England address). A very nice girl, think of her a few times a week.

RDN.................an ex gf???......Hmmm................hope we wont get a slap in the face for mentioning your name :D

Definitely not - she really is a nice girl (lady) and is still a good friend. I still go to see her every few months or so, just to keep in touch. It was she who helped me get my long-stay visa (sent me bank documents to my England address). A very nice girl, think of her a few times a week.

:o:D thinking of her???? :D:D

RDN.................an ex gf???......Hmmm................hope we wont get a slap in the face for mentioning your name -_-

:D:D thinking of her???? :D:D

Yes! Something wrong with that?? :o:wub:

RDN..............we met Eve last night and she was nice!!!! She is pretty, speaks good English and has only nice words to say about you..........

She was a bit confused though and thought we met you in Phuket. She has no idea what Thaivisa is. :D

Whats wrong with you???? You dont like nice women??? :o

Brit..........whats wrong with a wild woman?? We are more fun and fiesty...in every aspect :D LMAO Dont you like a woman who knows what she wants and what she is doing?? ......instead of an inflatable doll....(kidding mate)

Hmmm Andy wasnt "up" for the challenge...........hmmmmm my mind is thinking now.... :D

RDN..............we met Eve last night and she was nice!!!! She is pretty, speaks good English and has only nice words to say about you..........

She was a bit confused though and thought we met you in Phuket. She has no idea what Thaivisa is. :D

Whats wrong with you???? You dont like nice women??? :o......

Well, like I said, I still think about her. Maybe my biggest mistake was to break up with her. Now you've got me thinking about her again.... :D

Well, like I said, I still think about her. Maybe my biggest mistake was to break up with her. Now you've got me thinking about her again.... :D

Maybe it's time for you to move back to Bangkok again :D

I met her too, sweet, polite, beautiful (especially her hair), etc... and because of her, we now know that ladies can get 50% discount on food every thursday! Bloody ######, I've been going there every thursday but nobody ever told me that :o

Brit.........dont want anything from Andy Pandy............I am married. :D

It would be good to know that there are some MEN out there........men as in men who have guts........people who are afraid to meet are usually fakes.....LMAO :D The man wants to meet non-Thai women.......but is too......."chicken" :D

We do "bite" but we dont bite hard!!! :o

It would be good to know that there are some MEN out there........men as in men who have guts........people who are afraid to meet are usually fakes.....LMAO wink.gif The man wants to meet non-Thai women.......but is too......."chicken" biggrin.gif
Agreed prob why poor Andy can't meet any non-thai women! hehehe IMO I think if you make a promise you should keep it. Guess he was too intimidated- oh well his loss.
We do "bite" but we dont bite hard!!! laugh.gif

Now I'm disappointed!!! :D Well maybe claws in the back make up for the lack of bite! :o

It would be good to know that there are some MEN out there........men as in men who have guts........people who are afraid to meet are usually fakes.....LMAO wink.gif The man wants to meet non-Thai women.......but is too......."chicken" biggrin.gif

Agreed prob why poor Andy can't meet any non-thai women! hehehe IMO I think if you make a promise you should keep it. Guess he was too intimidated- oh well his loss.

Now I'm disappointed!!! :D Well maybe claws in the back make up for the lack of bite! :o

Why not giving another chance to Andy tonight?

We will all be at X....

We do "bite" but we dont bite hard!!! laugh.gif

For your information, SK, I don't Bite..... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi -

I am 29 y/old American living in bkk. You mentioned the BullsHead - Do you advise that place to meet expats, etc... ?

I guess I am just looking to meet people to chat with basically - by the looks of it you folks are looking to hook up or smething - well not all but a few -

BTW - how old are you SK1772 ? ohh nevermind - I got it - tks!

let me know -