Female Model Wanted

CarlBkk

I'm ideally looking for a female between late 20s and 40s of Western appearance to wear a new range of silk/cotton clothing for a half day photoshoot in central Bangkok. Nothing overly professional and the model need not have any experience, just the usual qualities of radiance, pleasant looks, average height and build.

If you know of anyone who may want to do this (along with one other girl whom I have already) please PM me and I'll talk about rates with them.

Thanks.

have you looked in a coffee house,there are some lovely western ladies,but be careful of a guy who likes to sit in his own space and not be bothered.i think someone said he was grumpy.

anyway do you want the lady to be white or more isaan looks.

surely you can get a hi-so thai woman that looks like a westener.many have had enough nose,lips and eyes operations to fit your bill,and plenty of whitener on the face

thats why i like original thais

As it's for the Western market, a Western model (preferably without additions/reductions) will do.

However, an independant lighter-skinned Thai beauty should never be off the cards...need to have a close inspection of the whitening powder application though.

I'll check out some agencies...