Pic Of My Lower Left Leg As Promised,

TEFLMike

Good morning all,

It is 1am as I type. I am ready for bed now. An early start in the morning.

I managed to speak online with a friend of mine a few minutes ago. he gave me a link to smithkline.

I have put the details into pdf format available on the site, I doubt if the site would be able to handle that. Unsure.

The suggestions are that the steriods are not to be confused with body builders or asthmatics etc , that is good news so far. I have yet to read the rest of the pages .

The site is safe enough. I am unsure if we can post links openly in the forum. However, this is going directly to SmithKline UK

here is the link >>>>

http

://emc.medicines.org.uk/emc/assets/c/h...ocumentID=3833

Ok see you later.

Nite nite,

Mike

How about backtracking. Sometimes these medicated cremes can exacerbate a condition, particularly if you have an allergy to an ingredient. You say you have seen your physician. Maybe it's time to consider another one: As was stated earlier, a dermatologist with experience in both european skin conditions and tropical diseases is the 1st place to go. I'd really like to see a culture, particularly of the bite area. There is a distinct possibility that you have a superimposed condition. Psoriasis is linked to the immune system. When our T cells attack healthy flesh instead of beasties, that's when we see psoriasis. There is a slight chance something else other than genetics brought it on. Hence, the need to get that leg wound cultured.

products from the dead sea are wonderful for psoriasis; many people come here just for the sun, sea level sun that is, and the salt waters and spas of the dead sea;

Quite correct. In fact if you are a psoriasis sufferer in Germany, you can get a trip to the Dead Sea on the National Health. The last time I stayed in a Hotel by the Dead Sea, it was filled with German sufferers.

Have you perchance been to Khon Khaen recently? The reason I ask is that a number of my friends contracted a fungus based disease (a type of 'clubfoot' if you will) which has since unapolagetically spread rife throughout our organisation.

Have you perchance been to Khon Khaen recently? The reason I ask is that a number of my friends contracted a fungus based disease (a type of 'clubfoot' if you will) which has since unapolagetically spread rife throughout our organisation.

No, I have not been outside Chonburi Province, only to the UK and back twice in three months. I was not in the UK long enough to find out if it was the heat, here, or not. I have been using the Dettol soap a lot, and my leg seems to be drying and scabbing more now. And not as wet beneath the scabs , after the scabs peel..

and, my left hand, now appears, to be not as itchy. as it was previously, maybe because it has been cooler , in recent, weeks, I am unsure.

Thanks for all your help.

If it is possible could one of the Senior Mods please PM me, or indeed, email my Primary Email Address, in a week or two, as I have something to ask?

Many thanks.

Mike

Edited by TEFLMike

I had a small patch appear on the back of my hand as I am a cook I need to keep my hands clean all the time,

Went to my GP it was one I had not seen before his first question was "are you an hairdresser" .

It seems with the amount of chemicals they use they are getting big problems with skin complaints.

some are having to stop or change professions.

My small problem came about when HCCP became the law, we had to have anti-bacterial hand wash

using that with a hand/nail brush started it ,so i no longer use the brush so the problem has stopped

plus we have a cocktail of grill/oven fat;floor,fridge cleaners plus what i have at home.

I now have non perfume soap, shampoo, washing powder,fabric softener[no cheap shots please] etc etc.

just to keep my contact with the daily cocktail of chemicals that we are all exposed to at home and work to a minimum.

It could be something as basic as a change of powder in your washing machine.

Sun,and sea helps some,not drinking/smoking for others,for some its stress related you get a problem

with your skin you get stressed that makes the skin worse that makes the stress worse that makes the skin worse

and so on.

good luck