Dermatologist Recommendations

gguy

Any recommendations for dermatologists in Pattaya???

There is a well-known one in Somdet Hospital in Sri Racha ; he sees patients only on Fridays and another day in the week. You have to go very early in the morning. Will gather further information next time I go and see him.

Highly recommended Dr. Anna Jaruwarn at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. One of the nicest MD's i have met here in Thailand. Professional, friendly, caring, patient and not the usual Thai Doctor attitude. You will immediately feel comfortable with her. She is a Diplomat of the US Board of Dermatology. Mention Mr. Walter G. recommended her.

W.G :o

Dr. Anna at BPH...

counterpoint.

I was not happy with Dr Anna's skills.

I had her remove a _small_ basal cell (3mm), from my forehead.

Normally, a dermatologist will freeze a small non-malignant basal cell, using liquid nitrogen or a similar method.

Dr. Anna preferred to excise it with her scalpel, which left me with a _25mm_ scar! Maybe it was her inability to

do fine suturing which lead to the scarring?

In hindsight I tend to think she excised the basal cell with a scalpel, as it generates a higher fee, as opposed

to freezing the offending cells.

I can highly recommend Dr. Natapat...she has many clinics in Thailand and is the owner of Apex Profound Beauty...located in RoyalGarden Shopping Mall. Her credentials are 2nd to none as she is US board certified and went to one of the best medical schools in the US and is also on the staff at Bumringrad in Bangkok. She treats many farangs as well as well as rich thais. She is in pattaya about 1 or 2 times a month. Her english is perfect and she knows what she is doing. You can call her office and they will tell you when she is going to be in pattaya. I will also mention that about ! yr. ago I needed to remove some moles from my face and happen to be in BPH and went to see Dr. Anna.....was very uncomfortable and she wanted 17k baht. I ended up going to Dr. Nat and 7k baht for the same work and she has the newest lasers in thailand

Edited by ericg1953