Come Back คนขายของข้างถนน !

Chuckler

My favourite street vendor has deserted his post and has not been seen for days. This is a truly sad state of affairs: where now must I get my morning waffle?

It's not the first time I've been deserted either.

Seriously, where do you think they go? My wife says he's gone to sell at another market, I think there might be a conspiracy. Why do the less-than-excellent ones stay, and the good ones go?

The somtam lady on my street dissappeared too, was supposed to just go back for the harvest but havent seen her in months. :o

The Ba Mee Moo deang lady decided to sell at the morning market. :D

The Yam lady went back to the moo baan and her neice took over. Now its too sweet. :D

Now I have nothing to eat at night.................except for the 5 7-11 and 3 family marts all within a 5min walk of me. :D

My favourite street vendor has deserted his post and has not been seen for days. This is a truly sad state of affairs: where now must I get my morning waffle?

Seriously, where do you think they go? My wife says he's gone to sell at another market, I think there might be a conspiracy. Why do the less-than-excellent ones stay, and the good ones go?

Are you insinuating that one of us KNOWS the place where better than average Street Vendors go to & that there may be some kind of Mecca that they all go ??? :o

any time i used to wash my own laundry i would put two socks in the dryer and end up with only one sock.

perhaps there is a great vortex collecting my socks and your street vendors and casting them out to all parts of the globe.

maybe your street vendor is now selling my socks on a street corner in zagreb?

any time i used to wash my own laundry i would put two socks in the dryer and end up with only one sock.

perhaps there is a great vortex collecting my socks and your street vendors and casting them out to all parts of the globe.

maybe your street vendor is now selling my socks on a street corner in zagreb?

The laundry re: Socks happens to countless people all over the World. Many times , even in my own wasjing machine, we could have sworn we put complete pairs of socks in the wash. Never to be seen again