Government Ofiices Nathon

Hi wasn't there a pinned thread with details about the government offices in Nathon before?

i need to know the telephone number for the motorbike and car office to arrange to change the names on some motorbikes i have recently purchased

Hi wasn't there a pinned thread with details about the government offices in Nathon before?

i need to know the telephone number for the motorbike and car office to arrange to change the names on some motorbikes i have recently purchased

Jez,trust me you better go there in person to make your inquiry.

monday to friday. last time i did it a few months ago buyer and seller have to go to lipa noi, i also had to go to immigration first and get a paper to say i can own bikes. things may have changed but i doubt it.

usual stuff at immigration passport 2 photo and 500 baht

not easy

the seller doesn't need to go with the buyer as long as you got both papers signed by him, no need to have them filled in also, the employee will do it.

take the letter confirming the adress from the immigration, 500 bath while it's free everywhre else in thailand, if you bring your pictures it's still 500 bath but it will save you some time alternatively, make copies of your work permit if you have one as they can be used to confirm your adress.

also bring photocopies of the first page of the passeport with your picture and the actual visa including the departure card.

you'll have to unmount the bike to allow the employee to check the serial number on the frame, he'll provide the required tool.

the change of owner as long as all taxes have been paid is normally 225 bath.

take the letter confirming the adress from the immigration, 500 bath while it's free everywhre else in thailand,...

Pain in the ass!

> 500 THB for confirmation

> 1.000 THB for reentry permit

> 5.000 THB for 1-year-visa (2.900 is the regular fee)