Nintendo Wii In Mbk - How Much?

PAFC

Believe it's around 12,000 baht for the Japanese version and 15,000 baht for the US. That's roughly what I was quoted last weekend, although this was at Pantip and not MBK - and without any kind of haggling. I believe they're now available for less than 150 quid in the UK.

Believe it's around 12,000 baht for the Japanese version and 15,000 baht for the US. That's roughly what I was quoted last weekend, although this was at Pantip and not MBK - and without any kind of haggling. I believe they're now available for less than 150 quid in the UK.

Thanks andy1308, I went to Seacon Square and they were saying 14500 so was just wondering if they were much cheaper over there and worth the journey!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dont get it from MBK - grab a cab over to Central Rama3 and buy it from "New Game" or one of the shops on the same level - you will save yourself 2-3,000b and you know the quality will be good. MBK rip you off in both price and quality (and after sales service) - never buy anything more expensive than a Big Mac from MBK!

• 2 months later...
Was in the arcade of Central on Rama3 today, and noticed a small shop with wii machines for 11000.

Was that a japanese or english version?

Can you be a bit more specific about how to get to this shop. Don't suppose anyone has a name of the shop or phone number as I've bever been to Central on Rama 3. I was going to go to MBK to get it but probably won't now.

I do know that it's 12,500 for an English version in Chiang Mai with 5 games.