Non-b Multi Entries Penang/kota Bharu Or Send My Passport To My Country.

Hello,

I'll have to buy a new visa non-B as mine does finish the 20th july, this time as i have a work permit, i'd like to get a one year multi entries.

I did mail NJ bookcentre, banana guest house and jim's place n penang, all three have the same answer, i'll not get it, the consul is once again gone wild according to jim's mail.

I did call kota bharu, they would like to see my work contract, i told them i'm my own boss, makes no difference so guess i'll have to sign my own contract of employment but i'm not so sure about them to issue non-b multi entries.

last call was made to my hometown in belgium, as exepected, the consul told me there's not a single trouble to issue my visa non-B multi entries one year if i mail them the required documents, pictures, someone can go and pay the visa and take my passeport the next day and send it back to me.

what would be your advice regarding my matter?

thanks in advance.

The visa will not be legal if issued while you are in Thailand. If issued while you are in a third country it will be a gray area but if you are found without passport you could be in a jail area.

<br />The visa will not be legal if issued while you are in Thailand. If issued while you are in a third country it will be a gray area but if you are found without passport you could be in a jail area.<br />

thanks, i was doubting about the fact to send the passeport back home, i did read some contradictous advice on the forum regarding that matter, especially as siam-legal is providing such services at that page :

http://www.siam-legal.com/EU-Visa/thailand...ear-visa-eu.php

I know an American who mailed his passport back home every year for a few years in a row. The thing is, you will have no exit stamp or entry stamp. Won't this look strange and cause problems? I've lost touch with this guy, but it is what he did.

The Consulates/Embassies are under the MFA, some will issue you a Visa even they see that you are still in Thailand.

However the Officer of the Thai immigration will, if he notice it, invalidate/ignore the Visa.

He can not cancell the Visa , but he will remark that he Visa has be unlawfully obtained.

The person will be allowed entry based on the current rules.

<br />
I know an American who mailed his passport back home every year for a few years in a row. The thing is, you will have no exit stamp or entry stamp. Won't this look strange and cause problems? I've lost touch with this guy, but it is what he did.
<br /><br />The Consulates/Embassies are under the MFA, some will issue you a Visa even they see that you are still in Thailand.<br /><br />However the Officer of the Thai immigration will, if he notice it, invalidate/ignore the Visa.<br />He can not cancell the Visa , but he will remark that he Visa has be unlawfully obtained.<br /><br />The person will be allowed entry based on the current rules.<br />

your answer sounds very logic and normal regarding laws BUT why are law firms that have a good reputation like siam-legal do offer such illegal services?

<br />
<br /><br />The Consulates/Embassies are under the MFA, some will issue you a Visa even they see that you are still in Thailand.<br /><br />However the Officer of the Thai immigration will, if he notice it, invalidate/ignore the Visa.<br />He can not cancell the Visa , but he will remark that he Visa has be unlawfully obtained.<br /><br />The person will be allowed entry based on the current rules.<br />

your answer sounds very logic and normal regarding laws BUT why are law firms that have a good reputation like siam-legal do offer such illegal services?

"Get your One Year Thai Multiple Entry Visa. Siam legal is willing to assist foreigners from several EU countries in getting a visa to Thailand. Vice versa, we can also assist residents of Thailand or any person in obtaining a visa to go to EU countries"

I believe that the offer is slightly misleading and it means that you have to be in Europe and they take care of it.

That would be perfectly legal.