Cat

tatom

I started using CAT phone cards a few months ago. I was told I could call the US for 2 baht a min. The first card worked great, just as advertized. But on the second card, it seemed I didnt get much call time. Thought maybe I did something wrong so I bought another card and followed directions carefully. The operator said I have 100 baht and 10 min. remaining. 10 baht a min! Does anyone know whats going on?

Also, anyone know of another way to call the US cheaply? I was dailing 009 through 1-2-call for about 6 baht per min.

May I ask if any member is using 1 2 Talk? The Thai Girls swear by them. Better than DTAC. Is

1 2 Talk ,ok for phoning and texting the UK?

I am about to get a Sim Card and keep my DTAC Sim Card also

I have had my DTAC Card over 12 months and they refuse to allow me any credit for my Birthday on 26th June HUMPH!

:o

I started using CAT phone cards a few months ago. I was told I could call the US for 2 baht a min. The first card worked great, just as advertized. But on the second card, it seemed I didnt get much call time. Thought maybe I did something wrong so I bought another card and followed directions carefully. The operator said I have 100 baht and 10 min. remaining. 10 baht a min! Does anyone know whats going on?

Also, anyone know of another way to call the US cheaply? I was dailing 009 through 1-2-call for about 6 baht per min.

I use the same card. the only way to know for sure is to time it yourself, know how much money you have on the card, make a say 5 minuit call, then re check your money again. TiT... don't rely on them.

i recently saw a thread about the merits of the cat card on thaivisa

but now i will abstain

i use deedail and used to use hatari phone net

i started a thread about these with no input or response

here is the link

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...=187008&hl=

good luck and please let us know if you figure out the problem and get the 2 baht rate to the USA

Cheap, easy way to call the US right now, the Free International Calling promotion.

Works with any AIS phone. Just dial *490049.

Can call US, Singapore, Hong Kong, China for free.

There is a 2 baht per minute local access charge from AIS.

AIS phones only though. Doesn't work from DTAC or True.