Senior Thai Gay Forums

Drew345

Does anyone know any Thai forums where Thai gay over 50 gather and chat?

I lived in Korea before and there were 3 great websites (love 405060, silverlove, suitlove) with thousands of Korean gay men over 50. And there was a part of Seoul with over 100 bars for people over 50. Those websites were all in Korean language, but I got by.

Anyone know of anything like that here in Thailand? I know there are the usual English friend finder websites; but those are really bare in the mature crowd. What I am looking for is probably in the Thai language. Anyone know a Thai language website for Thai mature gay? Yes, I can read and write Thai (but never typed yet).

Something other than gaydar, fridae. Again, some website in Thai language would be best.

Thanks, Drew

Edited by Drew345

It's an interesting question, and one which will probably take you some time. Most of the older Thai gay men I know are fairly closeted (for good reasons) and though their families probably have guessed about them it's a 'don't ask, don't tell' thing. But for that reason they're not too obviously "out" in any typical gay place or (I would guess) on many of the more common boards for young persons. And the ones who are really into foreigners have probably learned English and would be using gaydar and so forth because it suits their needs. Perhaps you should try to locate a helpful mature Thai type on gaydar and ask *him* where the Thai-language-for-mature-gay-Thai chats might be?