Is There A Free Number To Route To Mobile

2008bangkok

No i mean so that i can give the number to mates in the UK like 0845 123456789 and then it rings on my thai mobile for free and the Uk person just pays the local call..i know you can do it so that you dial up one of these and then put the thai number in but the quality is crap..im looking for a permanant thing so my mum/dad dont get confused

^ So this would be call to an Asterix set-up [linux box] in their country which then routes via the net to local {Thailand} (Is an Asterisk set-up required here ?) and then if not answered to cell phone, the last step being paid for by you as land-line subscriber?

Regards

Edited by A_Traveller

Why would someone offer those kind of services for free ???

I think you could do this fairly easy for a price.. Gizmo offers you dial in numbers and call forwarding.. Of course they charge you for the call forwarding stages as its a telco call for the final hop they have to pay for. Skype can even do some of this no ??? Inbound number routed to skype if online or cellphone if not ?? You will be paying of course tho.

Gizmo is IMO a techier skype, loads more options and tools but more of a pain to get configured.