This Place Stays Open Late !

cojones

Experiencing Pattaya’s nightlife

Hi Pattaya Mail;

This is my and four of my friends’ experience of Pattaya nightlife:

I work in Bangkok and often visit Pattaya for my holidays. This year I invited four friends of mine from Hong Kong, telling them they will have a good time in Pattaya and recommended the nightlife.

This was our experience.

First night out we go to Lucifer’s Disco in Walking Street, we all had just got our first drinks in and in walks the police; they shut all the doors to keep us in and we were all subject to a drug test. We were all disgusted at what had happened and left as soon as the police let us, not even consuming our drinks.

Next night we visit the Marine Disco. After a check of one of our lady friends ID we were let in. There were six of us and we all went to the bar and purchased a drink, but as soon as we paid for our drinks the music stopped, the lights came on and everyone started to leave. We asked the security why, and they said police come, time to close. Then why did they let us in if it was closing time?

Next night we went for a game of pool at PJ Bar Soi Lucky Star. When we got there it was closed. Some staff were there, and we asked why they closed, and we were told police come, cannot open.

Next night we go to Lucky Star Bar. They took our order but no drinks came. Where are our drinks? Staff says sorry, police come, they take cashier away.

The next night started well, we had a good night in Tony’s Disco, sharp on 2 the police came, so although we were ready to party on we had to leave. We walked through to Marine Plaza where we found a line of baht taxies. A driver asked us if we want to go to an all night disco; yes we were up for it. When the bus was full it took us about two hundred yards on Second Road to a night club called Boom Boom Izbetha. We went in, asking the door staff what time they were open too. Six in the morning he said. Great, at last a good night out, but not to be. No, the police didn’t come. Before we had a chance to buy any drinks, we were offered, by a number of bad men, all kinds of drugs. I know the problem with drugs in Thailand so I recommended we leave. On leaving I told the door staff I was not happy and said I was going to the police. I was told don’t bother, as this disco is run by the police. I wondered how they could open till six in the morning.

Pattaya nightlife? Forget it. We won’t be coming back again.

Sunhi Loo

Experiencing Pattaya’s nightlife

Hi Pattaya Mail;

This is my and four of my friends’ experience of Pattaya nightlife:

I work in Bangkok and often visit Pattaya for my holidays. This year I invited four friends of mine from Hong Kong, telling them they will have a good time in Pattaya and recommended the nightlife.

This was our experience.

First night out we go to Lucifer’s Disco in Walking Street, we all had just got our first drinks in and in walks the police; they shut all the doors to keep us in and we were all subject to a drug test. We were all disgusted at what had happened and left as soon as the police let us, not even consuming our drinks.

Next night we visit the Marine Disco. After a check of one of our lady friends ID we were let in. There were six of us and we all went to the bar and purchased a drink, but as soon as we paid for our drinks the music stopped, the lights came on and everyone started to leave. We asked the security why, and they said police come, time to close. Then why did they let us in if it was closing time?

Next night we went for a game of pool at PJ Bar Soi Lucky Star. When we got there it was closed. Some staff were there, and we asked why they closed, and we were told police come, cannot open.

Next night we go to Lucky Star Bar. They took our order but no drinks came. Where are our drinks? Staff says sorry, police come, they take cashier away.

The next night started well, we had a good night in Tony’s Disco, sharp on 2 the police came, so although we were ready to party on we had to leave. We walked through to Marine Plaza where we found a line of baht taxies. A driver asked us if we want to go to an all night disco; yes we were up for it. When the bus was full it took us about two hundred yards on Second Road to a night club called Boom Boom Izbetha. We went in, asking the door staff what time they were open too. Six in the morning he said. Great, at last a good night out, but not to be. No, the police didn’t come. Before we had a chance to buy any drinks, we were offered, by a number of bad men, all kinds of drugs. I know the problem with drugs in Thailand so I recommended we leave. On leaving I told the door staff I was not happy and said I was going to the police. I was told don’t bother, as this disco is run by the police. I wondered how they could open till six in the morning.

Pattaya nightlife? Forget it. We won’t be coming back again.

Sunhi Loo

You obviously don't follow whats going on in Thailand at the moment then.

Go back to Benidorm then :o

I seen a video of walking street,  kinda boring to watch actually.  Many beautiful girls  that was about it.  No big thrill in my eyes.  :o

Ahum.

To fully enjoy the scene and nightlife on and around WALKING Street, you may want to try WALKING on that very street. This may enlighten you as to why it was not named Video Street :D

Boom was raided and closed early the day after this letter was published and is now closing on time, hope you happy sunhi loo.

I seen a video of walking street, kinda boring to watch actually. Many beautiful girls that was about it. No big thrill in my eyes.

Why don't you quit talking about it you dont even live here ps your GF just whispered in my ear to say hello and she will see you soon :o

ps your GF just whispered in my ear to say hello and she will see you soon

Fourbaht- that statement was uncalled for even if a windup! I do agree though IamMaic should leave bars and nightlife to others in Thailand since he's yet to set foot in a bar as he freely admits.

Walking Street Boring? :o Uh couldn't be more wrong by saying that.