Pizza's In Cm?

raybona

Hi, Jane is going bananas after trying to get a pizza here for a long time.

Two things can happen: Brake your theeth or suck it in! There is nothing inbetween.

So we wonder if there is a real pizzajoint where you can get the real stuff?

Any suggestions, because she will do it the first day we arrive for sure.

On the other hand i would like a filetsteak, and i also mean the real thing, the tenderloin for which you don't need a knife, but cut it with your fork(matter of speech)?

Cheers

If you are looking for an English style 'hot n' spicy' pizza, I am unbelievably yet to find one anywhere!

Dukes is best standard pizza I have found, but zero flexability if you try to suggest adding spice to say there standard pepperoni!

I now buy the bases and suces from Makro, and add toppings to my taste at home.

but zero flexability if you try to suggest adding spice to say there standard pepperoni!

Koh Lanta Pizza ( I know doesn't sound Italian) makes the pizza how you want it Just tell them what you want on it, and they'll make it to order. Thick or thin crust just ask.

My personal favourite is spicey salami with a heap of black olives on top, yeah I know :o It's in the old Hard Rock Cafe just off Thapae.

I'm definately going to try fiscalist's angus beef, BUT, Jane is drawling already about the pepperoni pizza, and will try out all the places you guys recomended, one by one (HOPEFULLY NOT THE SAME DAY!!)

Thanks guys