June 19, 200818 yr I want to purchase a Toyota Hybrid Vehicle in BKK. I'm looking either for a Prius or Camry Hybrid (or Asian equivalents) Are they available in BKK yet or are they all 'grey-market' imports out of Japan or HK??? To start out Where do I look and who do I need to talk to?? Any tips recommendations, or websites are appreciated. Thank you, -Ozy
June 20, 200818 yr They are all grey imports. Ive only seen one Prius and it was at Eton motors. The only Toyota hybrid available that i know of is the Alphard, if thats your cup of tea, and that is also a grey import. Maybe next year we will get the Camry hybrid.
June 21, 200818 yr SEC imports priuses but they're upwards of 3.5MB. General rule of thumb for buying an imported car is it will cost three times as much as it would in the car's domestic market.
June 21, 200818 yr Author Thanks for the tips guys I've seen the Alphred around and I've also seen a hybrid Sieanna (sp?) in addition to toyota harrier hybrid (lexus RX400H) I'll just wait for them to start producing the camery hybrid in early 2009 http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/b...s.php?id=128051
Create an account or sign in to comment