Are There Any Cheap Hotels In Pranburi?

Buzby

Hello All

Does anybody know of any cheap-ish (max 1500 baht) hotels/resorts in Pranburi.

My parents are coming over and they are staying at the Evason resort which is way over budget for me :o

I would like to find somewhere not too far away from them if at all possible.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers :D

Note to Mods: I have posted this question in the Travel Forum aswell.

in the internet world, there is such thing as "search engine", brought to you by, for example, GOOGLE.

if you only had typed in the word PRANBURI on their website, you would have all your answers replied already.

therefore, I will not paste all the links to here. a little effort is still needed :o

okay okay, I dont wanna sound stingy, so here is at least ONE link: http://www.huahin.bangkok.com/pranburi/index.htm :-)

Edited by THAILIBAN

in the internet world, there is such thing as "search engine", brought to you by, for example, GOOGLE.

if you only had typed in the word PRANBURI on their website, you would have all your answers replied already.

therefore, I will not paste all the links to here. a little effort is still needed :D

okay okay, I dont wanna sound stingy, so here is at least ONE link: http://www.huahin.bangkok.com/pranburi/index.htm :-)

yeah, thanks for that. Spent about 4 hours searching various sites for CHEAP hotels. Found nothing under 1500thb in the area I wanted (near the Evason resort)

Thought someone with local knowledge could point me in the right direction. Hence my OP.

Thanks for the link :o

Edited by Buzby

^Thanks for your help

Booked up 5 nights in the Evason. Got a deal for 5 nights at 2000thb a night so decided to splash out a bit :o

Nice and convenient to be close to my folks and......

Will be nice to be beside the seaside!!!

Thanks again

Buzby

Hello All

Does anybody know of any cheap-ish (max 1500 baht) hotels/resorts in Pranburi.

My parents are coming over and they are staying at the Evason resort which is way over budget for me :o

I would like to find somewhere not too far away from them if at all possible.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers :D

Note to Mods: I have posted this question in the Travel Forum aswell.

How far is "not too far"? Within walking distance, within ....? Try some of the resorts further south .. in Paknam Pran

But many of the cheaper places won't be on the internet.