Nice Pies Anywhere

2008bangkok

Dies anybody know of a western pie shop high end suk that do nice pies/pasties etc, im really startin to hanker for a pukka pie

Please help me

The pies in the Down Under bar, Soi 23 are pretty good. I think you can even order them to be home delivered, check their website.

• 6 months later...

Is Big John on Thonglor still in business? He makes these pies, I hear, and sells them in his own place and at Paragon. (I'm kinda partial to apple or pumpkin pie myself :o )

Edited by billp

O Yeah Big John's is still around.

Their own place in Thonglor & Villa J avenue sell em too.

<deleted> is a Pukka pie? Sounds really awful.

Pukka is the name of a company in the UK who make the pies, Chicken, steak & Kidney, mince beef etc

Fair play they do make good pies I enjoy one myself now and again.

Is Big John on Thonglor still in business? He makes these pies, I hear, and sells them in his own place and at Paragon. (I'm kinda partial to apple or pumpkin pie myself :D )

:D Big Johns Pies, are disgusting. Can't believe anyone would recommend them, and as for him selling them in Paragon, are you serious? :o

O Yeah Big John's is still around.

Their own place in Thonglor & Villa J avenue sell em too.

<deleted> is a Pukka pie? Sounds really awful.

Dotcom, do Villa still sell Sweaty Jonh's pies? Luckily they don't in our branch up here in Ratchayothin. I guess maybe in Suk 33 they still do.

• 1 month later...
Dies anybody know of a western pie shop high end suk that do nice pies/pasties etc, im really startin to hanker for a pukka pie

Please help me

best sausages are central chidlom, supermarket on 1st floor.. they will make them for you anyway u want.....

There is a cracking pie shop just around the corner from The Lord Montgommery The Fourth Bar, Asoke. They sell all the usual steak and kidney, mince etc etc, et al. The last time I went there I seen a huge 6 foot 7 ferang eating a pie with seven fried eggs. Was the strangest sight.

There is also the Bashenburgen Bar on Soi lanky Ball who sell the tuna pasta pies.

Is that a new bar SirBashington, im not familair with it?/ i tried one of the tuna pasta pies from bashenburgen bar and they wernt all that.

Funny i never bumbped into the 6fy 7 ferand but i did see this very very hairy man sitting in the corner drink JD n Coke whislting Agadoo and feeding pork scratchings to the underage ladys in their!!