Rental / Condo In Huay Kaew Nimmanhaemin Area

StevieH

hi all,

am looking for a condo / apartment to rent in huay kaew / nimmanhaemin / north-west area for about six months or more. serviced / security, less hotel roomesque the better, tall buildings welcome and a pool would be nice. anyone recommend any please?

thanks in advance.

hi all,

am looking for a condo / apartment to rent in huay kaew / nimmanhaemin / north-west area for about six months or more. serviced / security, less hotel roomesque the better, tall buildings welcome and a pool would be nice. anyone recommend any please?

thanks in advance.

Don't stay at huay kaew residence what ever you do. The internet neverworks and you have to pay for the pool. Also my aircon broke after 1 month of being there and they wanted me to buy a new unit for them!! What the <deleted>. They say "but you use it", yeah about 3 times, that should be thier responiblity. Eventualy i settled on paying half as it was coming up to songkran and gettin propper hot. The mattresses are hard and It also noisey with people leaving fashion club, shouting and fighting. Mai dee mak loi

Check out Flora House - http://www.flora-house.net/index.html.

thanks waveydavey, will give it a look.

Don't stay at huay kaew residence what ever you do. The internet neverworks and you have to pay for the pool. Also my aircon broke after 1 month of being there and they wanted me to buy a new unit for them!! What the <deleted>. They say "but you use it", yeah about 3 times, that should be thier responiblity. Eventualy i settled on paying half as it was coming up to songkran and gettin propper hot. The mattresses are hard and It also noisey with people leaving fashion club, shouting and fighting. Mai dee mak loi

cheers sparrow, have heard similar from other people about that place. shame really as places with a pool are at a premium, they could do well off that.

new place called the dome off the right hand side of huay kaew looks ok, 10,000 per month for a suite with separate bedroom / living room. also has cable TV and ADSL.

still hunting, mind. :o

I hear that Baan Thai is nice and fits most of your requirements. There is a pool and ample parking and most places ( studios ) rent for about 6.000. With reasonable utilities you bill will be around 7.000.

They have wireless internet access and free WETV.

They will do 6 month leases.

Just accross the road from there is the new building where the Bangkok Bank will be and the new Lotus Express is. It is not open yet but my guess is that alot of people from the other older buildings will move there. Units on the rear of both buildings get FREE nightclub music until 1am.

They installed the AC units last week so it should be opening in a month or 3.

I hear that Baan Thai is nice and fits most of your requirements. There is a pool and ample parking and most places ( studios ) rent for about 6.000. With reasonable utilities you bill will be around 7.000.

thanks for that, had a look there earlier today funnily enough and it seemed pretty good. very friendly and helpful desk staff.

Just accross the road from there is the new building where the Bangkok Bank will be and the new Lotus Express is. It is not open yet but my guess is that alot of people from the other older buildings will move there. Units on the rear of both buildings get FREE nightclub music until 1am.

thanks again but that's a wee bit down the line. . . .am looking to grab something in the next week or so really.

thanks for that, had a look there earlier today funnily enough and it seemed pretty good. very friendly and helpful desk staff.

thanks again but that's a wee bit down the line. . . .am looking to grab something in the next week or so really.

Whatever you do, stay away from top floor units unless you enjoy baking in the heat all day and hight. Rear facing units ( west ) are nice when the wind blows, great Doi Suthep views but the noise from the nightclubs is a problem sometimes. You can always close the balcony doors.