Have You Seen These?

PlaShadow

My M.3 son recently did that for a two day weekend. It was not for any "extra" credit but was mandatory if he wanted to pass, although I assume he could have gotten a doctor's excuse to get out of it, which he wasn't going to get. Needless to say, it wasn't fun. Hopefully it helped show him the value of an education.

Another "check out how stupid the Thais are" thread?

That's not the first thing that came to mind. First was to see how cute the uni girls were. Next I got to thinking I think it's good policy for students to gain perspective on how the poor earn their living and how Thailand earns the bulk of it's money. Keep'em grounded so to speak. After that I kinda tailed off into mud wrestling and what not

That's not the first thing that came to mind. First was to see how cute the uni girls were. Next I got to thinking I think it's good policy for students to gain perspective on how the poor earn their living and how Thailand earns the bulk of it's money. Keep'em grounded so to speak. After that I kinda tailed off into mud wrestling and what not

I refuse to accept that my first thought concerned the cuteness of the uni girls.

My only concern was its been a bit quiet in this forum lately and I'd try a little cage rattling.

Mud wrestling? You sick barsteward... :o

OK, scea, I take back the cage rattle invite (inside joke) :D

I second LRB- yeah it looks silly on the face of it, but it is a practical real life example to these students about the hard, hard work that goes into providing the food on our table that so many of us take for granted...

I'll get off my high horse, now....and admit they do look most fetching.... :o (self administered)

Will probably forward this photo to my 23 yr old son, who lives in Mission Viejo, CA....every kid has a new 3-series BMW there, and nobody really has a clue how food is produced. It's something you buy shrink wrapped on a styrofoam tray, in a supermarket.... :D

This is an example of the origin of the word "Rustication." A word with slightly different connotations to the British public school or university student, it came from British Asia, India through Indochina, where it was common practice to send middle class students to work in the countryside for periods of up to three months at a time. The process of rustication was taken to extremes by both the Khmer Rouge and Chairman Mao in their efforts to re-educate their people.

This is an example of the origin of the word "Rustication." A word with slightly different commotations to the British public school ...........................

I knew a young lady once that suffered from that, an asprin and a lie down usually fixed it. :o

My only complaint with this thread, is that fact that there are not enough photographs :o

I wouldn't mind if they were wearing shorter, tighter uniforms as it is the style. :D

Okay Ulysses G. , what style is that, I'm sure the school have dress code.

You mean you want to see bar girls in rice field. ? :D

Whenever I visit Bangkok I'm astounded at how short the Uni girls skirts are and how tight the uniforms are. They look way better than Go-Go girls. I'm surprised that you haven't seen all the articles in the Bangkok Post concerning this fashion. :o

Whenever I visit Bangkok I'm astounded at how short the Uni girls skirts are and how tight the uniforms are. They look way better than Go-Go girls. I'm surprised that you haven't seen all the articles in the Bangkok Post concerning this fashion. :o

LOL, :D I'm in the USA and know nothing about that fashion. Thanks for telling me.

Hope your wife didn't see you looking.

Whenever I visit Bangkok I'm astounded at how short the Uni girls skirts are and how tight the uniforms are. They look way better than Go-Go girls. I'm surprised that you haven't seen all the articles in the Bangkok Post concerning this fashion. :D

I know of some deviates who hang around shopping malls drinking coffee or soft drink they don't really want specifically to monitor the the length and tightness of Uni girls dresses. :o:D

Whenever I visit Bangkok I'm astounded at how short the Uni girls skirts are and how tight the uniforms are. They look way better than Go-Go girls. I'm surprised that you haven't seen all the articles in the Bangkok Post concerning this fashion. :D

I know of some deviates who hang around shopping malls drinking coffee or soft drink they don't really want specifically to monitor the the length and tightness of Uni girls dresses. :o:D

Most often at the Emporium and Siam Paragon. :D