Reputable Esatate Agents On Samui

Hello all

I am desperate to buy a house on the island but do not know who I can trust agent wise!

Been looking around a while now and decided it is the place for me.

Got cash burning a hole but need good, reputable and trustworthy agent to do the business.

Any recommendations are greatly recieved.

I Hear that Samui Estates are good?????

Cheers all.

Hello all

I am desperate to buy a house on the island but do not know who I can trust agent wise!

Got cash burning a hole but need good, reputable and trustworthy agent to do the business.

Cheers all.

if not, the you're the HITMAN! :o

you are better off cutting out the agents and going straight to the source. that way u can ask for a 3 to 5 per cent discount for cutting out there commision

samui corperation sare rubbish i used them for a while and they are usless. they make money out of advertising in there magazine but up to u.

I use Victor at Samui Diamond Properties.

Thanks Rooo !

Quite impressive comments about these 2 chaps, Victor and Chai. I will certainly ask for their help if I need more info.

LaoPo

i haven't a degree in law either, but an opinion was asked and mine is: How an estate AGENT can be much trustworthy in the first place - they are out there to rake it in and make a neat profit either on others who have no clue of the real value, how to market their estate, and the lot. or on invented "investors" schemes.. so that is what 'called" them "real estate AGENTS" on the shuffle board... an Samui is a hot pot regarding this part of doing business.

Libel

1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others. Libel is the written or broadcast form of defamation, distinguished from slander, which is oral defamation. It is a tort (civil wrong) making the person or entity (like a newspaper, magazine or political organization) open to a lawsuit for damages by the person who can prove the statement about him/her was a lie. Publication need only be to one person, but it must be a statement which claims to be fact and is not clearly identified as an opinion. While it is sometimes said that the person making the libelous statement must have been intentional and malicious, actually it need only be obvious that the statement would do harm and is untrue.

Source: law.com dictionary

Defamatory and off-topic posts have been deleted. When a poster feels the need to slate a business it would be a much better idea to make it clear that this is one's opinion and not fact or that poster will find their post deleted.

And since the OP was looking for recommendations, perhaps it would be best to offer that advice instead.

Try looking into Samui Sanctuary or Samui Emerald.

www.samuisanctuary.com

www.samuiemerald.com

I have had good dealings with a guy there named Scott. I like the sanctuary, and almost bought there, but have decided to delay my move to the island for a couple of more years...

good luck.

Hello all

Cheers all.

I was recomended Horizon Homes in Chongmon. just gone with them see what happens.

• 4 months later...
Samui Villas and Homes have won best real estate agent in Thailand the last two years. They are professional and knowledgeable.

Could this have something to do with the owner of the company being on the judging panel and also paying a nice amount to the company that runs the awards :o

Try looking into Samui Sanctuary or Samui Emerald.

www.samuisanctuary.com

www.samuiemerald.com

I have had good dealings with a guy there named Scott. I like the sanctuary, and almost bought there, but have decided to delay my move to the island for a couple of more years...

good luck.

Not very professional or polished, don't really seem to know what they are doing, but seem to be good people....fumbling in the dark as it were.

Hello all

Cheers all.

5 months ago our NEW very respected one-post-only member Mr. Hitman posted his message...

1. if he was so desperate...why didn't he come back here and post his findings ?

2. "Got cash burning...." :D

3. "Hear Samui Estates are good.." - I bet... :o

LaoPo

Samui Estates are going down the pan...their company profile proudly presented at least twice as many staff a few years ago as they do now....business cant be that good....get out look for yourself, thats all the agents do to get their listings....now is a buyers market as well so big discounts to be had especially on Samui.. :o

Reputable Esatate Agents On Samui

look no further than samui villa and homes.

the very words estate and agent are usually enough to make my blood boil and my mouth froth , their oily smiles , hollow promises and terrible shirts are more than i can take , but when we asked svh to sell some land on samui for us recently they came through with flying colours. helpful and professional and even in this awful economic climate they quickly found a serious buyer and the deal was concluded.

ms.apple or mr. japhy goldman were the people we dealt with there , always helpful , friendly and efficient.

***defamatory comments removed***

Edited by sbk

I have heared that Dreamscapes development are good.

check their websites. Never heared of any problems with them.

They have many nice projects.

Good luck!

/comehome

:D your promotion message is not very well hidden Comehome....

Don't you read and follow the news around the world ? NOBODY is selling anything in holidays' real estate, Samui included.

If developers say they are...? they're lying. :o

LaoPo

Ehh....promotion?....what are you talking about? Don´t be rude to someone who does not have the same experience as you do, please!! :D

I have a friend who rented from them for a long time and she and her family seemed to be happy with that.

That is all I know, have no experience from them myself.

The house she rented looked nice though. :o

I don´t know of anyone who has bought anything from them and I KNOW that foreigners can´t OWN a house. :D

Well, sorry to hear that they are no good.

Lucky my friend and her family had no problems with them during their rental time.

Will remember this and tell her about it.

thx.

Edited by Comehome

Real estate on Koh Samui. Even without being in it you hear so much stories about these guys. One worse than the other. However, there´s two developers that usually i hear good stuff about. Already mentioned "Samui villas and homes" and also "profmill". These 2 seem to have at least the good word out there for themselves.

Or did i get it all wrong?

Surely, after your Friend Renting there & being happy with everything including the Property for a year, it would not make the slightest bit of difference to her in Buying from the Guy or not, because of someone on an Internet Forum, who you don't even know, called him an " Arse " ??? :o

& What will you " Tell your Friend immediately " ??

" Friend, forget the previous year, someone who i don't know on an Internet Forum who i don't know has called the Indian Guy an Arse, that might make you think twice about buying a Condo from him Friend .."

<deleted> unreal & before anyone even thinks it, NO, i am not that " Indian Guy ".. :D

Hey don´t kill the messenger here!

I understand what you mean, about making decisions based on what is written on internet by unknown strangers.

Im sure she already heared most of the rumours anyway. They have been on the island for over 5 years and have relatives here too, nothing is new to them, only a drop in the ocean.

She is a grown up person with a sharp mind and a heart of gold. She will decide together with her family anyway.

And to whom it may concern, my friend IS thai so she CAN own land and house.

And just one more thing, dear MSingh. Why so desperate and what´s with all the swearing?

Are you sure you are not that indian guy or anyone related or working for him? :o

My feeling from your reaction is that you might have something to loose on this.

And I also keep wondering: Who said anything about renting A YEAR?? or anything about previous year as you refer to in your previous post??

All I wrote was that they have been renting for long time, nothing more.....

Edited by Comehome