June 30, 200818 yr I posted this over on the technology forum with no luck, seeing as it's pretty much motoring related I thought I might get a better response here. Has anyone used Powermap r12? I'm looking for PC based GPS navigation softwarer. I have Powermap V7 on my smartphone but now want to use a laptop instead. I think Powermap r12 is th eonly option, has anybody tried it? Or does anyone know of an alternative? Thanks in advance.
June 30, 200818 yr I posted this over on the technology forum with no luck, seeing as it's pretty much motoring related I thought I might get a better response here.Has anyone used Powermap r12? I'm looking for PC based GPS navigation softwarer. I have Powermap V7 on my smartphone but now want to use a laptop instead. I think Powermap r12 is th eonly option, has anybody tried it? Or does anyone know of an alternative? Thanks in advance. Hi MacW IF you are still in Surin? You could have a word with a good mate of mine called PRIN who owns a couple of PC shops locally. He is very knowledgable,helpful and even speaks quite good Engrish. His Surin shop is called DotCom Tel No.(O44) 521116 and is located opposite the Surin Water Board office which is a short walk from the roundabout with the Kings statue & plastic Elephants! Good luck Dave
June 30, 200818 yr Author Hi MacWIF you are still in Surin? You could have a word with a good mate of mine called PRIN who owns a couple of PC shops locally. He is very knowledgable,helpful and even speaks quite good Engrish. His Surin shop is called DotCom Tel No.(O44) 521116 and is located opposite the Surin Water Board office which is a short walk from the roundabout with the Kings statue & plastic Elephants! Good luck Dave Hi Dave, Yep still in Surin, I think I know the place you are talking about, I'm sure I have driven past it and noticed the name. Cheers.
Create an account or sign in to comment