Percentage Of Farangs In Thailand Who Are Here For Sex?

bonobo

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I`m here for sex, but no one fancies me.

Are you male or female?

I`m male and if you are female, I`m yours.

Thats the great thing about Thailand you can pull as easy as that.

I'm devastatingly good looking, make lots of money, am extremely generous, have a personality that men aspire to and women can only blushingly admire, am renowned for being a great lovemaker and am so very modest.......yet still i find it a pain in the ass to get a sweet slim feminie size 8 aged about 24 in the UK whereas in LOS i dont have these problems.

Saying that id prefer a perfect looking English girl to a Thai one, but it means putting in more work and i really cant be bothered blowing smoke up some chicks ass for the small possibility of a bunk up.

I think on average, Thai grls are better lookers than Farang girls, but the most beautiful Farang girls are better lookers than the most beautiful Thai girls.

That`s my opinion, anyway.

Now even I gotta say there is too much generalizations here. The female farangs and married couples aren't here for the sex. There's other reasons.

I'm missing the food more than the sex. When it comes to that I'm craving a different kind of woman but nothing beats the food and the spices.

I think on average, Thai grls are better lookers than Farang girls, but the most beautiful Farang girls are better lookers than the most beautiful Thai girls.

I think the Thai/Asian appearance is more uniform than the "farang". Perhaps not quite so many striking or distinctive faces but many pleasant ones ? Dunno.

I think the Thai/Asian appearance is more uniform than the "farang". Perhaps not quite so many striking or distinctive faces but many pleasant ones ? Dunno.

By uniform you mean as*es that can actually fit in a uniform?

Bkkjames, i couldnt of put it better myself. :o:D:D:D:D

Yeah, how TIGHT are the police uniforms?? :o

Yeah, how TIGHT are the police uniforms?? :o

How TIGHT student uniforms ?

Good food.

Yeah your right it has the best food, but still i dont think most guys here would travel over 5000 miles for a few nice meals.

What makes thailand so great is the women of course, the sooner you farang women understand that the better.

I know my bf on dating website and we talked like 2-3 months then he decided to go to Thailand to meet me.

So I speak for him that he was in Thailand for sex and long term relationship.

After he has 2 relationship with Dutch and Trinidad wives 15 years ago.

Good food.

Yeah your right it has the best food, but still i dont think most guys here would travel over 5000 miles for a few nice meals.

What makes thailand so great is the women of course, the sooner you farang women understand that the better.

I know my bf on dating website and we talked like 2-3 months then he decided to go to Thailand to meet me.

So I speak for him that he was in Thailand for LOVE , sex and long term relationship.

After he has 2 relationship with Dutch and Trinidad wives 15 years ago.

What 'farang women' have shown that they don't understand that?

A very high percentage of women posters on here, just scan through a few topics which mention why thai women are so great and you will find out.

I sense that you are a great catch :o .

My heart goes out to the women of Thailand !

Please dont feel sorry for thai women, They dont they need your sympathy, Its called a different mind set, Thats all im saying on that matter.

This topic started 2008-07-01, four months by now!

Has the OP come out with any report to this matter?

Would be fun reading his/her conclusion.

MC

:o

I started this thread with a simple curiousity based on a myriad of posts made in many different threads. And while I still don't have a good idea on what the percentages are (and posters here certainly do not make a scientifically valid population from which to draw valid conclusions), I do think the number of people who are here primarily for sexual considerations is higher than my initial assumption. But also higher might be people who come here for any number of reasons but merely take advantage, while they are here, of easy access to intimate partners in Thailand when compared to some other localitites.

I am also quite amazed that this thread has taken on a life of its own and is still here after four months and 16 pages worth of posts.

This topic started 2008-07-01, four months by now!

Has the OP come out with any report to this matter?

Would be fun reading his/her conclusion.

MC

:o

I started this thread with a simple curiousity based on a myriad of posts made in many different threads. And while I still don't have a good idea on what the percentages are (and posters here certainly do not make a scientifically valid population from which to draw valid conclusions), I do think the number of people who are here primarily for sexual considerations is higher than my initial assumption. But also higher might be people who come here for any number of reasons but merely take advantage, while they are here, of easy access to intimate partners in Thailand when compared to some other localitites.

I am also quite amazed that this thread has taken on a life of its own and is still here after four months and 16 pages worth of posts.

Im just post too much personal things in this forum !!!!

LOL