5 Year Thai Drivers Licence.

My one year Thai drivers licence expires in a few weeks and I will be applying for a 5 year licence. I'd like to clear up a few grey areas. 1. Seeing that I currently hold a one year Thai drivers licence would I have to submit a new medical certificate. 2. Would I have to submit a certified letter from the embassy of my origin to prove my address in Thailand which is the same as when I submitted the application for my one year licence. 3. Would I have to do the colour blindness test etc again. I'm well aware of the other documentation required plus the new application should be submitted after the previous licence has expired.

My one year Thai drivers licence expires in a few weeks and I will be applying for a 5 year licence. I'd like to clear up a few grey areas. 1. Seeing that I currently hold a one year Thai drivers licence would I have to submit a new medical certificate. 2. Would I have to submit a certified letter from the embassy of my origin to prove my address in Thailand which is the same as when I submitted the application for my one year licence. 3. Would I have to do the colour blindness test etc again. I'm well aware of the other documentation required plus the new application should be submitted after the previous licence has expired.

Yes.

Yes. Or from Immigration

No.

That was my experience anyway.