Lao Airlines Office ?

Thulemin

Hello !

I wanna go to Luang Prabang at the end of the month but I can't find Lao Airlines Office. I went to the Airport but they are the only airline not to have a ticket counter there. Bangkok Airways also fly to LP... but from BKK.

I tried on the website but it's not really efficient and I get throught the first step of the booking.

So I'm launching a sos. Does s.o know where I can find Lao Airlines in town? I've heard Sri Donchai Rd but I didn't see any sign of Lao airline there. I heard Nakorping Condo but I don't know where it is. And I would as much avoid travel agencies if I can...

Someone can help me ?

Thanks a ton !

Gaelle

(Oh, and a side question... Where can I grab Citylife ? I can't see it...)

Hello !

I wanna go to Luang Prabang at the end of the month but I can't find Lao Airlines Office. I went to the Airport but they are the only airline not to have a ticket counter there. Bangkok Airways also fly to LP... but from BKK.

I tried on the website but it's not really efficient and I get throught the first step of the booking.

So I'm launching a sos. Does s.o know where I can find Lao Airlines in town? I've heard Sri Donchai Rd but I didn't see any sign of Lao airline there. I heard Nakorping Condo but I don't know where it is. And I would as much avoid travel agencies if I can...

Someone can help me ?

Thanks a ton !

Gaelle

(Oh, and a side question... Where can I grab Citylife ? I can't see it...)

This is the address

2/107 Rajchapuak, Huaykew Road

Amper muang Chaiangmai 50300

Tel : ( 66-53 ) 223 401

Fax : ( 66-53 ) 223 400

E-mail: [email protected]

Its in one of those houses converted to a shop front in one of the sois on the opposite side of the Central Kad Suan Kaew. Look inside each of the sois as you walk down and there should be a sign. I spent a good 15 mins walking up and down there looking for it last year so good luck :o

Coming from the moat, go past Central Kad Suan Keaw and past the hotel, you will come to a Shell petrol station on your left, the street on the opposite side of the road is the correct one, the office is on the right hand side of this street - be careful at this intersection/u-turn/gap in the central reservation, there are nearly always a collection of suicidal manoeuvres being performed by motorcyclists and also by red cabs coming out of the petrol station!

JxP

Lao Airlines is a cute and cuddly airline. Don't be mad at them if you get to wait for 6-7 hours over the scheduled departure time. They are doing their best.

Edited by weary